Liza🤍
Chili's date?

Jaden🖤
Date?

Liza🤍
I mean it doesn't have to be a date, just two friends going out for dinner

Jaden🖤
To the boys it'll be that
But for us
Yes it'll be a date

Liza🤍
Deal.
See you in a few

Jaden🖤
Don't get me waiting Liza

Liza🤍
Wouldn't dream
Of it lover boy

ELIZA WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS, HER HANDS IN THE POCKET OF HER JUMPER AS SHE WATCHED THE BOYS SAT AROUND THE TV. Reaching the final step, Jaden noticed the girl, him quickly saying goodbye to the boys before walking over to Eliza.

Kio looked up, his eyes following Jaden to the girl, a smirk playing onto his face. Kio got up from the sofa, using his excuse of going to the toilet as he walked over to Eliza and Jaden.

"Have fun tonight kids!" Kio whispered, leaving the two teenagers confused as the boy walked into the kitchen.

"Did you?"

"No." Jaden said, shaking his head.

"Okay..." Eliza said, dismissing Kio's comment as the two teenagers made their way to the front door when Bryce's voice could be heard, making Jaden release a deep breath.

"Where you two going" Eliza turned around as Jaden opened the front door before him too looking at the older Hall sibling.

"We're going to get Chili's." Eliza said calmly, not wanting to bring attention to the date she and Jaden were about to head on.

"Together? alone?" The two nodded their head at the boy. The three stood in silence as Bryce's eyes trailed over the two.

"Yes? You don't see me stopping you and Addison going out together." Eliza said, Bryce raising his eyebrow before nodding his head.

"Touché." Jaden smiled as the two siblings looked at one another, Bryce's eyes falling onto him.

"Be Safe will you?" Jaden nodded his head at the boy, Bryce clapping his hands together as he pulled his sister into a hug.

Jaden heard a slight whisper falling out of Bryce's mouth as he whispered into his sisters ear, the girl nodding before a smile appeared on her face as she pulled away.

"Come on J."

Jaden looked between the Hall siblings, Bryce giving the two a wave as Addison walked out of the room, wondering where Bryce had disappeared to, as she too gave the two teenagers a wave, Eliza noticing a smirk crawling onto her face.

Addison pointed to her phone in her hand, Eliza nodding to the girl as she walked out of the front door with Jaden.

"Now shall we?" Jaden nodded his head the girls comment as he closed the door. He turned around to see Eliza looking at him, her hand held out in front of him.