Deciding it would be safer, Eliza sat on the arm do the sofa, Jaden taking a seat beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist as the group continued to hear banging and heavy feet scrapping the floor above them.

"Someone go help him." Eliza said, the boys ignoring her as they looked down at their phones.

"Or don't." She mumbled, gently removing Jaden's arm from her waist, bringing his attention away from his phone. Jaden watched as the girl disappeared out of the room, footsteps heard climbing the stairs, the distant sounds of Josh and Eliza being heard throughout the house.

"So Jaden." Griffin spoke, catching the boys attention. "What's going on with Eliza?"

Jaden noticed Bryce look up from his phone, his attention completely focused on Jaden as he awaited the answer to Griffin's question.

"She's my best friend why?" Jaden said, shrugging off the question, only to make a smirk grow onto Griffin and Noah's face, the two looking at one another before directing their attention back to the boy sitting opposite them.

"It's okay to say you like her." Noah said.

"No. Nope." Bryce's interrupted, making Noah and Griffin sigh in protest, Addison too joining in the protest against the idea, Jaden subtly shaking
his head as a frown crawled onto his face.

Jaden thought of Eliza as one of his best friends, there was no denying that. But thoughts had crossed Jaden's mind, such as: What would it be like to date Eliza? Jaden will admit, he did find Eliza gorgeous, but his admiration towards her was for her unique personality, the mixture of confidence and changing into a girl with a shyness aura around her made him intrigued.

"Oi J."

Jaden shook himself out of his thoughts as she looked up to see Eliza standing across him with Josh, the two holding onto the camera and the stand to go alongside it.

"Let's go film a teatok!" Josh shouted, Bryce and Addison hesitantly getting up from the sofa after multiple times of Josh trying to persuade the confusing couple to join him in his video alongside Jaden and Eliza.

"You okay?" Eliza asked her best friend as he walked towards her, rubbing his arm as they walked out of the living room.

"Yeah... can we talk?" Eliza nodding instantly, catching the attention of Josh, announcing to him and the couple that her and Jaden were going to get drinks if any of the three wanted one. All of which they all declined.

Walking into the kitchen, Eliza walked straight to the glass cupboard, realising she did not actually need a glass as Jaden directed himself to the fridge, grabbing out two cans of sprite.

"So what's racing through that little mind of yours." Eliza asked, initiating the conversation between the two as Jaden opened the cans before passing one of them over to Eliza.

Having not received an answer, Eliza looked up from her can to see Jaden making his way over to her, bringing her into a tight hug.

"What's this for?" Eliza mumbled against his shoulder as he rubbed his hands up and down her back, his face nuzzling into her neck, making the girl giggle.

"Jaden." The girl groaned, pulling herself away from the boy to instead to face his lips crashing against her own.

Eliza stood still, shocked at what was happening. The boy whom she had only met over a week ago, who she had considered to be one of her best friends, was kissing her.