I walked in the house and just walked straight to my room and laid down.

I was almost asleep when I heard my room door open.

Shit I thought I locked it.

I poped my head up to see no one other then Eddie.

"What you doing in my room." I said while mugging him.

"Just here to have a little fun." He said while smiling. 

As soon as he said that I stood up, my heart started beating fast, and I was low key scared.

"Get the fuck out of my room before I tell my mom your being a pervert." I said trying not to show I was scared.

Eddie was tall and skinny but from what happened yesterday you never know what he is capable of.

"You really think she will believe you over me." He said while laughing in my face.

And the sad thing is he's telling the truth, she will believe anyone over me.

Next thing you know he pushed me on the bed and I started trying to fight him off of me.

Then he slapped me so hard.

"Stay still it will be over quick." He said.

"No leave me alone please." I said while crying.

He started unbuckling his pants with one hand while holding my wrists with the other.

When he had his pants down I started kicking and crying.

"Please don't." I said while tears just kept coming out.

I'll be damned if I let Eddie take my virginity.

Then next thing you know there was banging on the front door and it sounded like people were talking.

"Eddie hurry come down here now!" My mom yelled in a worried tone.

"She just saved you bitch but one of these days i'ma have you." He said while buckling his pants up.

"Coming honey hold on!" He yelled while smirking down at me and then walked out.

I was just laying there thanking god for saving me.

Then I started hearing yelling so I got up, got myself together, and went to see what was going on.

When I got down there I saw the same guys from yesterday. 

"But this is all the money we have." My mom said with the shoebox full of my money I was saving.

"No that's my money." I said while trying to get it but Eddie pushed me back.

"Shut up bitch why was you hiding this money anyway now it's mine." My mom said.

"That's not all the money you owe us anyway." The brown skin guy said while pulling a gun out.

"Please just give us more time please." Eddie bitch ass said while starting to cry.

Bitch ass nigga.

"Well I have a proposition." The light skin guy said.  

"Yes what is it we'll do anything." My mom said.

"I'll take the girl until y'all pay the money." He said. 

The crazy part is I was even thinking about going, I mean he's cute, and plus I don't want to stay here especially since Eddie just tried to rape me.

"Yes take her." My mom said.

"No you can't." Eddie said while grabbing on to my arm.

"And why not." My mom said.

"Yeah because if you don't agree your gonna die." The brown skin guy said.

"Just give us more time and plus whose gonna take care of us." He tried to reason.

Yeah right you just want to rape me.

"WE ALREADY GAVE YA A MONTH." The light skin one yelled.

"So what's it gonna be." The brown skin guy said while pointing the gun in my mom face.

"Just take her she don't mean shit to me anyway." My mom said while crying.

Ouch that hurt I mean I knew she didn't care about me but damn.

Tears started coming out of my eyes.

"Now what about you." The brown skin guy said while now pointing the gun in Eddie's face.

"Fine take her." Eddie said while hesitantly letting me go.

"Nice doing business with you." The light skin guy said while smiling.

The brown skin guy put his gun away and walked to the light skin guy whispering something to him, dapping him up, then leaving.

"Let's go." Light skin said and walked out.

I turned around and looked at my mom and Eddie for the last time then walked out but not before Eddie stopped me then whispered in my ear saying "You are so lucky" then walked away with an attitude.

Then I went and got in the car with light skin.

"Fuck took you so long." He said while mugging me.

"Nothing." I mumbled then quickly looked out the window.

I heard him mumble something under his breath then the car started moving.

I just leaned my head on the window then fell asleep.

This is going to be interesting.

It's gonna start getting better I promise! - (1316 words)

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Enjoy :)