-Rather Forget Than Remember-

....

....

After nearly two hours of debating, it had finally been decided. The fate of Leon Kuwata has been decided by the court. As much as it hurt to come to this conclusion the evidence that was presented all connected back to Leon, there was no going around it nor contradicting it. Even though Leon continuously protested and fought for his innocence the others couldn't simply overlook the evidence. Makoto himself wished this wasn't true, he didn't want to believe that Leon murdered Sayaka Maizono. Unfortunately, he had no choice but to believe it.

Everyone In the courtroom pulled the lever to cast their vote and the results came in a matter of seconds.

...Leon Kuwata...

Leon Kuwata was the one that murdered Sayaka Maizono

The entire courtroom went completely silent and all you could hear was Leon's cries and pleads as he fell to his knees. Leon did deserve this right? He was a murderer after all. Plus it wasn't like the others had any personal connections with Leon, the killing game had only started a few days ago after all. However for some reason the others couldn't help but feel pity for Leon. DID Leon truly deserve to be executed? In the eye of justice he deserved it, but in actuality he didn't due to the circumstances.

Regardless of what anyone thought Leon was still gonna be executed, those were the "rules" after all.

...

The air felt dense and the aura became more dark while Monokuma on the other hand was thrilled and laughed boisterously.

"LET'S GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE GOT. IIIIITS PUNISHMENT TIIIIIIIME" He exclaimed happily

Everyone stood in shock as a long chain grappled Leon's neck and mercilessly dragged him to his demise.

...

The remaining 12 students all stood behind the gate as they watched Leon's execution take place. It was horrifying....

He was pummeled to death by a thousand baseballs that were violently shot at him, he died within minutes.

Leon Kuwata. The Ultimate baseball star...dead

He died a painful and brutal death

-----------------------------------

Once it was over the gates that separated Leon from the others opened, only this time Leon was deceased. Everyone gathered around Leon's death body, stunned with both fear and anger.

After a moment of silence Makoto spoke up.

"I can't believe it...Leon...he's...he's-"

"T-This can't be real!!! I-IT c-can be" Toko scampered "THIS CAN'T BE REEEEAL!!!"

Toko dashed out the execution chamber and onto the elevator.

No one else spoke at that moment, but you can tell by the looks on their faces that they felt the same way. Eventually some of the others followed Toko one by one onto the elevator, the only ones that remained were Makoto, Byakuya, and Yasuhiro.

Makoto still couldn't cope with what just happened, so it became hard for him to move let alone walk.

He hangs his head low and balls his hands into fists as he tries to hold back his tears, which was a failed attempt.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you Leon...You didn't deserve to- YOU DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIIIIIE" he nearly screamed

Byakuya lightly places his hand on Makoto's shoulder as he gazes at Leons corpse.