A Tranquil Morning

You feel cozy and warm, and snuggle beneath your blankets on a comfy bed. You can smell the unique fragrance of mist, and start feeling your conscious enter slowly into your body.

     The warmth bestowed by your blanket puts you at ease while your mischievous toes twitch slightly due to the chill, as it is poking out of your blanket, so you pull it up and snuggle again, delving into the coziness, feeling satisfied, then you sit up straight.

     You slowly open your eyes, which still being a bit foggy restricts your vision to a minor extent, but it adjusts as you stretch your joints while you yawn and tears wells up your eyes freshening it up.

     You slowly turn to look at the table clock beside you to see it being 4:57 am, yup you are earlier by 3 minutes. You smile at it and wait for it to go off and in the mean time you uncover the curtains by your window to look at the misty atmosphere outside but your vision is obstructed by fogged up glass panes. You use your right arm to clear it a bit and look outside, it still looks misty and dewdrops glitter over the tender leaves of the climber you've hanged outside. You can also see the white lily and some ornamental flowers begining to bloom, which makes you breathe in awe. Your arm goes numb by the chillness of the glass pane so you rub it up.

     You slither out of your bed and enjoy the peaceful silence you have at your home, as no one is awake by now. So you adjust your pajamas and look at the mirror which reflects your messy hair with a fresh face and you wink at it, and laugh at what you did a moment earlier.

     You go to the kitchen, open the fridge and take a milk packet, cut it open and pour it in a vessal and heat it up. You search for the coffee powder box your mum has kept last night along with the sugar box. You find them and start making your coffee. Yup, a cup for yourself. You keep it in low-heat so it would get prepared steadily and you go and brush and wash your face and adjust your hair. You are already well proficient about its timings so everything goes peaceful without turning into a mess.

     When the coffee is about to get ready, toast 2 slices of bread to have while taking your coffee. You go to the balcony, or terrace, sip the hot liquid with its steam slowly drifting over your face. You enjoy this temptation watching at the beautiful sunrise with some birds chirping at the background.

Serene isn't it ??