Meggy's Horrible Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Mario: OOF! What the hell...?!

Meggy: Heh heh! Sorry, but you gotta be a little faster next time... "Red"!

Mario: Red...? But... that's what Meggy calls me.

Meggy: Uh... excuse me? Your stupidity has probably taken over your mind, Red.

Mario: Who the hell are you?

Meggy: You're... you're joking, right? It's me! Meggy! You know, the upcoming star? The Inkling you first met right here in Inkopolis?

Mario: But... you're not Meggy. Could you please get out of here?

Meggy: But I wanna train with yo-

Mario: I SAID GO AWAY!

He pulls out a Waluigi Launcher and shoots it at Meggy, as she dodged it and accidentally fell into the pipe that leads to Peach's Castle.

Meggy: What is with Red today? Maybe he has amnesia or something and I wasn't told. I'll go talk to my other friends about this. Maybe they'll know what's going on.

She came out of the pipe and landed in the Peach's Castle basement, to the shock of Toad.

Toad: AHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Meggy: Oops... sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Toad.

Toad: Wait... how the hell do you know my name?

Meggy: ...Is this an act?

Toad: Act? What the fuck are you talking abo-

Meggy: Don't question me. I wanna know why Red has asked me who I am, as if he's forgotten everything about me.

Toad: I don't know what you're talking about!

Peach came downstairs to see what's going on.

Peach: What the hell is going on down he-

She saw Meggy, then she walked over to an alarm on the side of the wall and pulled it.

INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!

Meggy: BUT I'M NOT AN INTRUDER! I'M ONE OF RED'S FRIENDS!

Many Toads came flying at her.

Toads: MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE-

Meggy screamed, as she got tackled by the Toads and taken upstairs to the main floor, being held by them.

Meggy: W-what the hell's going on?!

Peach: Everyone! We've got an intruder in the castle!

Bob: JeSuS cHrIsT, aNoThEr OnE?

Peach called Mario over to the castle to tell him about the intruder.

Mario: Mama f*cker!

He dropped everything he was doing and jumped into the pipe, then walking to the castle main floor to stand alongside everyone else in a line in front of Meggy.

Peach: Intruder, explain yourself why you decided to break in here!

Meggy: I told you, I'm not breaking in! I just wanna see my friends today.

Peach: Friends? What do you mean "friends"? We've never seen you before in our lives!

SMG4: She's right. What the hell are you doing here?

Mario: I saw this random squid lady run up to me and shoot me with her ink gun, talking to me as if I know her.

Luigi: Why would she do that?