"No Suniye I know about you!! If I come with you won't Concentrate on Your work!! So you alone going there!" She said to him refusing Curtly..

"But fuggi..you know na I won't mix my Professional with Personal then what is the problem!" He asked with slight irritation...

"I know but you won't leave me alone you'll keep on Checking on me whether I'm fine or not!" she reasoned him...

"Ofcourse it's my Rights to look after you Fuggi. What's wrong in this??" He asked her...

"Suniye!! Please!!" She gives her Cute Pout to him which could melt him but he is so Adamant not to agree with her...

He frowns at her....

"Wait let me Pack your bags!!" Saying this she moves inside the wardrobe and starts packing his Dress...

"Suniye you want me to pack this One or This One"  she asked him showing two shirts to him.. But he Ignores her and he lays on the bed... She smiles seeing his Stubborness.. After packing the bag She offs the Lights and she settled beside Abhi...

But he turns to other side... Pragya cutely pouts...She hugs him from back.. She kissed his Cheeks but still he didn't reacted..

"Suniye turn this side na.. I'm not getting sleep!" She shouts at him..

But he didn't turns a bit she frowns at him.. He turns and he lays flat on his Stomach... Pragya pushed his Arm and she peeps inside his Arms...

She looks at his face.. He is trying hard to sleep but he miserably failing in it..She keep on Looking at him... Feeling Her gazes on him he opens his Eyes to see her face close to him...

She raised her eyebrow and asked what

"Why you looking at me??" He asked at her...

"He is My husband I'm Looking!! What's your problem?" She asked him...

"It disturbing my sleep!" He cutely pouts at her...

"Oh come-on suniye don't act like you can sleep without me!" She smiles naughtily... He can't able to Hold his Anger and he Pulls her closely to him Arms... And he hugs her close to his Chest...

They both drifted to sleep...

Next Morning... Abhi tries hard to take Pragya with him But she didn't agreed... Without getting any chance he Drives to Pune in a car... After few hours of Travel he reached Pune..

He moves to his Room which is Booked for him... He badly missing his Fuggi... He called her.. But damn she is Not Attending his Call..

He Sighs negativily and he Moves to freshup and he wants to meet the Producers too..

He Moves towards the meeting area...

"Hello sir!!"

"It's a Great pleasure for us to Work with you Abhi sir!!" The Producer said...

"It's my Pleasure too!!!" saying this he signs the Contract with them...

"By the Mr Abhi we selected that Model Tanu gonna pair up with you.. We thought it will be nice for our product!" the Producer said...

Abhi Shocked to hear this... That's when Tanu came inside the cabin to Sign the contract too...

Abhi fumes in anger... She smirks at him evilly...