Epilogue

"TSUNADE-OBBAA CHAN!!!" Naruto barged inside the office of hokage while yelling her name.

"Naruto?" Tsunade called, surprise. Naruto on the other hand was frozen on the door in embarrassment.

In the room was all of his friends, including Sasuke who's now staring at him, almost wanting to laugh.

"Teme! Why are you laughing?!" Naruto asked, annoyed. "You wanna fight?!"

Sasuke turn his gaze away from the annoyed blonde, purposely ignoring him.

"What the heck? He's ignoring me?" Naruto thought.

It's been a week after the night of confession and drama between the two of them and Naruto became too loud around Sasuke. Not because he's mad but because of butterflies on his stomach every time the raven was near him. It was quite late for his reactions after everything they did with each other.

Their friends and almost all the shinobis in Konoha knows what's going on with them that added to the embarrassment of the blonde. And this raven was sure having a great time pissing him off. One time he's too clingy and the other time he will be too quiet and cold. Naruto hates how moody the raven is.

"What is it, Naruto?" Shikamaru asked. "You can come here inside, you know." He added making the blonde realize that he's still standing by the door. Naruto walks in and glares at Sasuke who's not giving a damn about it.

"Oi, Naruto. You can stare at him some other time." Neji pointed out making Naruto blush hard.

"B-Bastard, you look like an idiot!" Kiba exclaimed, hitting Naruto on the head. Out of all his friends, Kiba is the most uncomfortable one with their reactions about relationships. Or maybe he just don't really expect that the almighty Sasuke and this idiot Naruto will end up together. It's not a bad thing, but Kiba seems to be jealous with how perfect their bond is.

"What?! I'm not an idiot!" Naruto countered and they began fighting like an idiot they are.

"This is the spring of youth!" Lee exclaimed, tearing up.

"Geez..." Tenten shakes his head while Hinata and Ino giggles.

"Naruto, if you continue doing that, we might take Sasuke-kun away." Sakura said jokingly but Naruto stops midway and glares at them again.

"You're really too obvious, Naruto." Shino pointed out.

"Like I said---!!!" He wasn't able to continue talking when the raven holds his shirt from behind and drag him out of the room.

"I'll be taking this loud human-lemon out." He said and completely drag the blonde out.

"Temeeee!!!" The people in the room can still hear the loud protest of Naruto making them laugh.

"He's really an idiot." Tsunade said laughing.

Naruto keep struggling on the raven's hold but the latter didn't buldge even a little. They reach the former subdivision of Uchiha clan.

"Sasuke?" Naruto called when he realized where they are.

The raven didn't respond so Naruto stands properly and peeks at his face. "Sasuke?" He called again.

"Don't move." The raven said and in an instant, Naruto froze on his spot.

"W-Why? Are there ghosts here?" He asked.

"Well... His entire clan was killed here so.. what the fuck I don't want to go inside. Their souls might hunt me." Naruto mentally prayed that they will not enter the place.

"When you're this close to me..." Sasuke said but stopped, not finishing his sentence.

Naruto waits for him to continue but the raven starts walking inside the place.

"S-Sasuke, where are you going?" He asked, trying hard to compose himself.

"In our place. Let's go." And he continue walking again. The blonde didn't move on his spot making the former look back and glares at him.

"Are you afraid?" Sasuke asked, provoking him.

"W-What?! I'm not!" The blondde immediately answered and walks fastly, passing him.

"Why would I be afraid?! Ghosts aren't true!" He added, obviously comforting himself.

The raven shakes his head and chuckles. They walk silently until they reach the former house of Sasuke's family.

"O-Oi Sasuke.. why are we here?" Naruto asked, not wanting to go inside.

"Follow me." Sasuke answered and went inside the house. Naruto followed quickly.

They reach the backyard of the house where a pond was located. Sasuke sits, staring at the pond. Silence filled the place before Sasuke breaks it.

"You were the greatest thing that happened to me after I lost my whole clan." He said still staring at the pond. "You saved me countless of times from internal death. I almost sell my soul in revenge. Rather... I did already but you saved me."

"I will save you over and over again." Naruto answered.

"I don't know how to act in front of you, Naruto." Sasuke confessed.

"What do you mean?"

"I feel you're uncomfortable whenever I get too close to you. Yet you're too mad when I stay away. I don't know where to stand. Where the truth is that I almost want to stick with you all the time."

Naruto can feel the blush creeps on his face. He moved on the raven's back.

"Naruto?" Sasuke asked. "Where are you goin---"

Naruto hugged him from behind.

"I am not uncomfortable around you." Naruto starts explaining as he hides his face on the crook of Sasuke's neck. That made the raven catch his breath.

"It's just that... My stomach was filled with butterflies everytime you get close to me. My face heats up and I completely mess up. I can't act right infront of you. I'm being an idiot." Naruto continued.

Sasuke move his head, placing his lips on Naruto's ears.

"That's normal." He said as he feel the blonde froze. He's enjoying the intensity of his presence for the blonde. His reactions were too perfect for the him. "It was me, afterall." He added before capturing Naruto's lips.

He pulled Naruto by his waist, placing him on his lap. The blonde kissed back as they begin to fight for dominance which the raven effortlessly won. His kisses trails down to Naruto's cheek, to his jaw down to his neck.

Naruto bit his lower lip and the raven sucks his neck, leaving love marks on his soft skin.

"I marked you as mine." Sasuke said huskily before kissing him again. He slowly lay Naruto down on the wooden floor and hovered on top of him, not leaving his lips. What a good thing that the place was long deserted.

Sasuke's lips sucks his neck again as his hand travelled down to the blonde's stomach, putting his hand inside his shirt. He explored his bare chest, gently touching every bit of his skin.

Naruto covers his mouth to prevent making any noise but Sasuke bit his neck, earning a soft moan from him. That turn Sasuke more.

"You're so beautiful..." Sasuke whispers as he stare down at the most angelic person he met his entire life. "I'll be a changed monster for you." He added.

"I'll be your lighthouse. Your comfort zone. Your home." Naruto smiles. "I love you."

"I love you the most." Sasuke replied and smiles back. "You just gave me the best idea." The raven smirks.

Naruto looks at him confused. Sasuke kisses him again.

"I'm gonna take you now, dobe." Sasuke answered as he pour every bit lof love he has for Naruto.

------
In Your Shadows
August 16 - September 20
2020