Chapter 10: Plan to Love Part I

Start from the beginning

"We can't tell you the truth, it is complicated in both sides. We can't trust Sasuke just yet to let him around you and neither we can say that he's gone and wandering somewhere again. That will just make you chase after him over and over again." Kakashi continued.

"You chose to hurt me then..."

"We may differ in perspective but we did what we believe is best for your safety. " Kakashi sigh. "But who would have thought that you will eventually fall for the ANBU version of him."

Even in the state of hurting, Naruto can't help but blush with the statement. "I-It's not like I like Sasuke..." 

"Heh... now he's in-denial." Kakashi thought and smiles, his eyes forming a curve upward line. "Then are you saying you don't like him romantically?"

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled in embarrassment, face flushed in red. "I see him as b-brother... yeah! My b-brother..."

"Why does it sounds like you're not sure?" Kakashi continued teasing him earning a slap from a pillow that Naruto throw at his face.

"Shut up, Kakashi-sensei!" Kakashi laughs liking the reaction that he's getting from the younger. He got off from sitting on the window and stand beside Naruto, patting his head and ruffles his hair.

"Don't force yourself to forgive everyone at once. Healing takes time. Do things you believe will help you heal as long as it won't hurt either you or the people important to you. We will always be here for you." Kakashi said smiling. Naruto teared up again and nods.

"Thank you, Kakashi-sensei." Naruto said smiling.

"I'll be going then. Iruka-sensei might come by later." Kakashi said before leaving the room with a 'poof'.

Naruto sigh and lay down in bed again.

"Now... where should I start?"

On the training field was Naruto's friends, talking and thinking about the possibilities of greater problems ahead of them.  They are gathered in the field, some are sitting on the grass, standing and leaning on a tree.

"He's really hurt. We failed big time." Kiba said followed by sad growls from Akamaru. 

"What should we do?" Shino asked.

"We can't just apologize to him casually. He might just say 'okay' and leave." Neji said.

"The point is can we even talk to him?" Shikamaru's question made everyone thinks. True enough, with their encounter with Naruto earlier, he doesn't seems so pleased with their presence.

"Naruto-kun..." Hinata silently muttered.

"Yo..." Kakashi appeared in front of them.

"Kakashi-sensei?!" They exclaimed out of shock. He is not just a copy ninja but an appearing ninja as well.

"You seems to be so stressed, eh?" The teacher points out.

"And you seems to be chill about it, yes?" Sai usual straightforward remarks makes Kakashi laugh.

"Oi, Kakashi-sensei, stop laughing. Nothing's funny here." Kiba said annoyed followed by an agreement from Akamaru.

"Now, now. Don't be so worked up about it."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" They all yelled, stunning a laughing copy ninja who's now hair's all messy as if got hit by a storm. 

"My ears hurt." He complains.

The young shinobis stare at Kakashi worriedly. Not because of his complaint about his ears but because of what he said that they should not be worried about it.

"Kakashi-sensei, what are you trying to say?" Lee asked.

Kakashi looks at them and smile. "The best thing you can do for Naruto for now is to give him all the time and space he needs to process everything and heals. Talk to him by the time you believe he will listen already." And with that, he vanish with a 'poof' again.

"But..." Ino protested but Kakashi is gone. "For how long?" She continued.

"I agree with Kakashi-sensei." Shikamaru said. "Forcing our way to Naruto now will not do any good."

"What if I want to force my way then?" They all look at the person leaning by a tree behind them.

"Sasuke-kun!"

"Sasuke!" They called. 

"What do you mean, Sasuke?" Neji asked.

"Are you planning to do something troublesome again?" Sai questioned, poker-faced.

"Can you just please behave? This is all your fault!" Kiba said without restraint. Sasuke's eyes widen as he bow down.

"Kiba!" Ino and Sakura warned. "He didn't mean it, Sasuke-kun." Ino countered.

"Che.." Kiba crosses his arms and face his back on them.

Shikamaru sigh. "Elaborate what you said, Sasuke. This is a crucial time for everyone so I hope you understand why we act that way."

Everyone gets serious and wait for him to talk. It was a full minute of silence when they notice a blush creeping into Sasuke's cheeks.

"O-Oi..." Chouji shakily points Sasuke's face.  

"Why are you blushing, bastard?!" Kiba asked, embarrass by the fact that it's their first time seeing Sasuke blush.

"I want Naruto back." He finally answered.

Their eyes widen, faces turning red.

"He's not yours to take back though." The moment was ruined by Sai's remarks.

Everyone can feel the sudden uneasiness at the atmosphere. Sasuke raise his head, glaring at Sai. 

"To whom does he belong then?" Sasuke asked, almost losing patience and wanting to rip that smug look on Sai's face.

”He's his own person. He doesn't belong to anyone." Sai answered in a matter of fact tone. Somewhat, the others seems to agree.

"Listen." Sasuke said in a low voice. He smirks and his sharingan activated. "Naruto is mine to begin with. I don't care what bullshits you believe in. He's mine and you don't have a say to it." Sai sweatdrop with the intensity of his gaze.

"We get it already. Your sharingan is not needed in this conversation." Neji said, still not approved to Sasuke for Naruto.

Sasuke's eyes turn back to normal.

"So you like Naruto?" Shino asked and the girls blush with a direct question. They thought this conversation was for males to discuss.

"I love him." Sasuke answered back in an instant.

Neji and Shikamaru cleared they throat nervously. No, they're not really used hearing such things from him.

"It calls for a plan then." Neji said after composing himself. Sasuke look at them.

"What should I do?"

"Relax. It's a plan to love by Uchiha Sasuke." Shikamaru smirked and discuss the plan with everyone.