In which he looks for her

13 days, 6 hours, and 36 minutes.
That's how long him and Agraciana were no longer together. He hadn't seen her since she left, however, she had come back to the house to get the rest of her stuff while he was out of the house and at training.
His mother, Paqui, refused to speak to him other than to yell at him for what happened. Sergio still had no idea where Agraciana went and his mother refused to tell him. Today was Sergio's first match back since Zidane had rested him the match before, partially to make sure he was well rested for this match and also because the Frenchman had heard about the situation the defender had been going through. The match was against Bayern and luckily it was just a preseason match for their shared sponsor, Audi.
To say Sergio played like shit, was an understatement. Everyone could tell that the defender was not himself. Thankfully, the match eventually concluded and somehow Madrid managed to win 3-2. Sergio went to walk back to the locker room when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. It's was Manuel Neuer.
"I have to be quick since Svetlana will kill me if she sees me talking to you, but anyways Agraciana's  in London by the way," The German goalkeeper said.
Svetlana, Manuel's wife, and Agraciana are close friends. They met through Manuel and Sergio and have been close ever since so it was understandable why Svetlana would want to kill Manuel for helping Sergio.
The German felt bad for the Spanish defender, he knew that if he ever fucked up bad enough to make Svetlana want to divorce him, he would want someone to help him too.
Sergio thanked him before going to call a friend he had in London, Dani Ceballos.
Amara, Dani's wife, is also close to Agraciana. If Agraciana was in London then she was definitely either staying with Amara and Dani, or visited them. The only thing Sergio was certain of is that they would've seen Agraciana.
Sergio clicked on Dani's contact and the phone started to ring.
"Hola?" Dani said.
"Hola amigo, it's Sergio, I'm sure you have probably heard what happened but is Agraciana with you or do you know where she is?" Sergio said hopefully.
A sigh could be heard from the other line, "Sergio, I cant tell you too much since Agraciana doesn't want that, but she is in London, we have seen her, she is fine." Dani said rubbing his temple.
"Thank you Dani, see you later hermano," Sergio said.
"Adios amigo bueno suerte," Dani said.
Sergio rubbed his temple, of only he hadn't been such a dumbass he wouldn't be in this situation. Sergio exited the locker room, he stared at the empty spot where Agraciana usually stood. She normally would've hugged him and planted a dozen kisses on his face but unfortunately because of his stupidity, she wasn't there.
"Zizou," Sergio said to his coach, "Can I have a the next three days off?"
"Of course, I'm guessing this is to handle the home situation?" The Frenchman asked.
"It's is," Sergio confirmed.

Sergio quickly called his brother, Rene, to set up a flight and hotel to London. He was determined to come back to Spain with Agraciana.