"daddy" kenny reached out for me.

"you boutta be 5 and you actin like a baby" i chuckled helping him off the counter.

"their so cute" ness smiled as she poured some sprite into a cup.

"you so cute" i said wrapping my arms around her waist laying my head in the crook of her neck.

"how'd the session go?" she asked taking a sip before looking back at me holding the cup to my mouth knowing everytime she drink sum i always drink it too.

"good" i said letting her go to put the sprite back in the fridge. "how your day been?" i leaned against the counter.

"i've been feeling sick all day" she sighed. "i'll go to the doctor next week or something"

"we" i corrected.

"baby i'll be fine"

"nah because your so close to beating this damn depression of yours and if something else happens, ima flip shit" she sighed. "come here" i pulled her to me.

she stared down at our hands as i intertwined our fingers.

"it felt like i was loosing you, bae" i lifted her chin. "you never wanted to do anything, you wouldn't eat no matter how hard i tried to get you too, you never even wanted to be close to me when you went to bed" she sighed. "you used to never go to sleep if i wasn't with you"

"i know" she sighed. "you know i'm trying"

"i know baby, and you'll be back soon. look at you now" i smiled down at her.

"i love you" she said leaning up giving me a kiss.

"i love you too" i said pulling away leaning my forehead against hers. "i found a place in LA" she backed her face up.

"to move to?" i nodded. "really?"

"i was thinking about what you said and honestly.. your right" i sighed. "LA is still close and has everybody in it so i think we can manage" she giggled.

"thank you" i smiled.

"anything for you, Mrs. Moore" i said pulling her hand up kissing over the engagement ring.

"not yet" she giggled.

"in like 3 months" i shrugged.

"daddy!" i turned my head seeing pop and bird, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"how y'all get in?" i asked dapping them up.

"just now. lil man let us in" i shook my head chuckling.

"Vanessa, Always a pleasure" bird said hugging her.

"y'all been smoking?" she asked as pop picked up aaliyah.

"rolled a few in the last 2 hours" she rolled her eyes.