🧪The Science Project🔬 (Karmanami)

No aesthetic effects today folks
This Chapter has Karmanami (Karma X Okuda), If you don't like the ship please read another chapter

"Alright, in this project you'll have partners to help" Koro sensei announced before picking partners for his students. Since this is Koro sensei we are talking about, Koro sensei picked those who had mutual feelings for each other so they could maybe become a couple. This ended up with Karma being paired with Okuda, everyone in 3E knew that the two liked each other but they were too oblivious to notice.
'The project was simple, so why did Koro sensei needed to make pairs?' Okuda though as she made a confused expression.
"Where should we do the project?" Okuda asked as she packed her books, pencils, and pen. Karma said his house was a good place to work on the project. Karma and Okuda walked to Karma's house, the tension was rising every second. The pair eventually made it to Karma's house, Karma invited Okuda in before leading Okuda to his room. "You have a really nice house" Okuda complimented, Karma blushed a bit at Okuda's kindness. Karma thanked the girl before getting the instructions to the project. Like Okuda though, it was easy and simple, the two started to work, the project was about photosynthesis(I can't come up with anything).
>- t i m e s k i p -<
"Thank you for having me over" Okuda said before leaving to go to her own home. "Sure, you're welcome" Karma said before turning back. "Um..do you want me to walk you home?" Karma turned back to look at Okuda. Okuda turned red at Karma's kind gesture, "S-sur-e" Okuda replied still red, "Let's go then" Karma said before walking Okuda home