Valentine's Day..A Gary and Ryan special;)

Начните с самого начала

His dad frowned now realizing Gary was not joking, and that he just agreed to go to New York with Adam Levine for three days and they were going to leave today.

‘’Gary you agreed to accompany Mr. Levine to New York for three days’’. His dad drawls and Gary panicked.

‘’Dad this is Valentine’s Day, you knew I had plans’’. His dad just smiles sadly.

‘’Do not worry mate, I will be a great replacement for your husband’’. Adam winks at Gary making him scowl at him.

Adam just smile it was fun fucking with this guy.

Gary was dreading going home to pack, he was an idiot for not listening to his dad, he could have avoided all this and stay home with his hubbie.

Valentine’s Day was ruined and all because he did not have his head in the game, he groan as he put his head down on the steering wheel of his car, he was already parked outside his home on their driveway.

‘’Are you coming in anytime soon love?’’ Ask his wonderful husband looking worry.

‘’Yeah, I am coming’’. Gary mumbles as he grabs his suitcase.

‘’What is wrong honey?’’ Ryan was freaking out as he saw his husband avoiding eye contact.

He is never acted this way, ever since they got together they been honest and so much in love this right here what Gary was doing worry him.

‘’Babe I’m so sorry, I was not paying attention and my dad was talking and all I could do was nod but not really listening to a word, my mind was just thinking about you and without knowing I agreed to go to New York to accompany Adam Levine  for three days and I have to leave today’’. Gary was crying and Ryan thought it was the sweetest thing ever.

Ryan keeps forgetting Gary is younger than he is; he always acted mature for his age.

He was masculine, a provider a good lover so why would he think Ryan would not understand.

‘’Love, do not cry I understand is your job, so do not worry’’. Ryan whispered in Gary’s ear while he was hugging him.

Gary felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, he still felt bad for not being able to spend Valentine’s Day with him.

*Hours later*

Adam kept flirting with Gary since they both sit next to each other in the plane.

Gary kept ignoring him.

‘’You know, I could rock your world if you let me love’’. Adam whispered in Gary’s ear while squeezing his member.

Gary glared at him and grabs Adam’s hand to pull it away from his privates.

‘’No thank you, I am happily married’’. Gary glared at the tattoo grinning guy.

‘’You will change your mind just wait’’. Adam drawls softly while sipping on his drink.

Gary just close his eyes, great just what he needed, he was away from his husband on Valentine’s Day and is with a horny man that do not take no for an answer.