Day 2

They're having this party because Luna's parents thought it was would nice for their daughter to have a party with her friends during summer before they leave for Paris. They would return 1 month later, a week into school.

Luna's POV.

"Morning," I yawn, stretching. Radiance mews and races towards me from the direction of the kitchen. She must have just had breakfast.

"Morning," replied Ebony. We're the first ones up. "Should we wake them?" She asks.

"Do you want to?" I reply, combing my blonde hair. 

"Of course!" She replies. I shrugged at her like go ahead and she eagerly runs into each tent yelling "Wake up!!!" With Duke barking at her heels.

"Ugh, you are so mean," Sara groans. 

"Why'd you wake us up so early?" Valerie complains. "Mornings are evil!"

We all laugh because we can clearly see that she's being serious.

"Now that everyone's up, let's go get breakfast," I say, finishing braiding my hair into one long French braid. 

"Wait! Let us brush our hair first! I don't want to look like a bird made a nest in my hair!" She yells, digging through her bag looking for a brush. 

"Good thing us boys don't need to go through all that, right Ben?" Laughs William as he exits his own tent, already dressed.

"Right!" Ben replies with a sly grin. 

After everyone got ready, we head to the dining room. 

"What would you like today? Miss Luna," a maid asks, handing us all a menu. 

"You have all these choices?!" Valerie yells as she flips through the breakfast menu. 

"Yes," I reply, scanning the first page. "I'll have number 6 today Lauren," I say to our maid. 

She nods, writes it down on an iPad, and looks to the others "have you all decided yet?" She asks.

"I'll have the same!" Ebony says from her seat next to me, putting down her menu. Lauren nods.

"Well... I'll have number 16," Valerie says, also setting down her menu. 

"And I'll take number 24 please," Bella says.

"Make that 2," William says.

"Three," Sara says.

"May I have number 39," Ben asks. Nodding, Lauren writes it down. 

Clair stayed silent for a minute and then says, "can I have 2 and 3?" She asks. 

"And that's everyone?" Lauren asks. I nod, "thank you," 

She walks out into the kitchen telling the chiefs what to make.

"What are we gonna do today," asks Will. 

"We can swim, ride horses, go to the park again, get pedicures, continue truth or dare, play in the trampoline park, the arcade, go shopping whatever you want, even go ice skating," I say, shrugging.

We sat in silence as everyone thought of what they want to do. "I want to go swimming," Bella says. 

"We can do that first," I say.

"After all, there are still 2 more days left of this party," Ebony says, smiling. Under her chair, Duke is chewing on a chew toy Ebony had brought for him.

"Where are your parents?" Asks Bella as she waits for her food.

"They're probably still asleep," I reply, glancing at the clock, "They wake up at 7, it's only 6:37 right now. They have to relax for a bit before they go to work," I say. Even though it's Saturday, my parents still work. My mom is a part-time designer, owner of very successful clothing stores. And also models some corporate lawyers' dresses and gowns she designed. My father is a part-time anesthesiologist and a corporate lawyer. Both my parents own a few successful banks. They don't get many breaks but get paid very very well. We barely see each other because they're gone when I wake up and aren't home until I go to sleep.