Start Of Valerie's Dare

Luna's POV.

"What is your idea?" I asked Ben, whispering.

"Well, we can make her do a model runway walk, somewhere." He whispered, smirking.

"Good idea!!! We can make her wear some embarrassing clothes. We can go pick something out of my closest. Or I can go get some things from my parent's closet. And I have an idea for where!" I exclaimed.

"Where?" He asked me "It has to be somewhere with a lot of people."

"There's a park nearby, I can ask my parents to see if we can ride there. There's usually a lot of parties. It's called Diamond Water Park." I replied. (I don't know if that's a real place. I just made it up.)

"This is perfect!" Ben said and turned to our friends. "We have decided! Valerie, you will do a model runway walk with the clothes Luna and I will pick out. Then we're going to ask Luna's parents to ride to Diamond Water Park. There's usually a lot of parties there. Which means that there will be a lot of people."

"But people need a pass to get into that park! And it's so expensive to buy a ticket!" Bella exclaimed.

"Yes, but my parents have passes, each pass can bring 5 guests. And their very close friends with the owner of the park. They even have a son our age! His name is Jason. It's also safe because there are police that patrol the park. So you know that there aren't any crazy parties. They also allow people to bring horses in to ride." I said.

"And there's a lot of light there. So people won't miss your runway walk through the park!" Ebony teased Valerie.

"We're going to ask my parents for permission. I ride there all the time with Ebony. So I'm sure that they'll say yes. Then Ben and I will go choose the clothes you'll wear. You can come with us if you like." Luna said.

"Of course we're all going!!!" Clare and Sara said.

We made our way down the hallways to my parent's party. I went up to my parents, my friends trailing after me and asked if we could ride there. They said as long as we stay together, have our phones with us at all times and stay safe we can go. And Duke and Radiance can go with us.

"Thanks, Mom, Dad!!!" I exclaimed and ran out of their party.

"Come on Ben, let's go look for something for Valerie to wear," I said and grabbed his wrist while running down the hall. I dragged him behind me as I ran into my room. Most of my friends haven't been into my room and they all gasped as they entered the large room and started to explore my room. Duke decided that he wouldn't go into the close and settled down on the rug to take a nap. Radiance leaped lightly onto my bed and curled up on my pillow. She looked at me then turned around so she could face the closet as she napped.

"Come on!!! We need to find her clothes!!!" I exclaimed and pushed everyone into my closet. I heard William gasp and the girls except for Ebony shriek with surprise and happiness.

"First, her shoes!" I said and started to scan the shelves, Ben looking on the other side of the closet.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG BEDROOM AND CLOSET!!!??" Sara yelled.

"I have no idea. I'm trying to find shoes for Valerie. She needs to be able to ride in them." I told Ben.

"What's upstairs?" William asked. "And what's in these rooms."

"Clothes. The second floor is clothes. Dresses, pants, shirts, tank tops, skirts, socks, and other clothes. They're organized in different rooms. The first floor in my closet are shoes, purses, jewelry, headwear, and makeup. Which are also organized in different rooms. There are 4 or 5 different rooms on each floor" I replied, still combing the shelves for the right shoes. I heard nothing from my friends so I turned around and saw them just looking at me with their mouths hanging open.