Shehnaaz was numb and awestruck seeing her little child. She was so small, her hands were like little grapes.

Shehnaaz cried and smiled and then cried some more. "Mera laadu..", Shehnaaz cooed at the picture.

She looked up at him only to find him smiling at her. She smiled widely with blurry eyes.

"Mujhe dekhna hai!", she said with an audible crack in her voice.

"Shehnaaz tu abhi abhi uthi hai, you don't have that much energy, baby", he tries to reason with her.

"Nhi nhi! Mujhe abhi apni bachchi ko uthana hai, abhi!", she cried.

Sidharth held her closer, trying to understand what she was going through but his imagination couldn't even come close, and he knew.

Sidharth understood that she was going through a bitter turmoil. Firstly, she had woken up to find her daughter not beside her and now she couldn't meet her.

Shehnaaz hid her face in his chest and clutched his shirt with both of her hands and broke down.

And then something happened. Sidharth realised something that was making his heart beat much faster.

"Shehnaaz, sun baby, aaj date kya hai?", he asked frantically with wide eyes.

Shehnaaz couldn't understand his sudden interest about the date. She looked at him confusedly amidst tears.

"Phone check kar!", she said weakly and then he smacked himself for not thinking about it.

He looked at the phone, the date it showed and his lips curved into a big big grin.

"Kya hua?", she asked.

"Baby, happy 3rd anniversary, shaadi hui thi aaj teen saal pehle humari, bhul gyi tu? ", he asked teasingly  as he kissed her forehead.

"Iska mtlb jaanti hai?", he asked.

She looked at him with wide eyes, understanding what he just said.

"Pari humari anniversary ke din paida hui. She was born at 12:05!", they both said together and then looked at each other.

"13th October, Pari's birthday and our anniversary!", he mumbled as he leaned towards her and held her chin as he kissed her.

Could this day get any better than it already was. It was their anniversary and from next year it would be their daughter's birthday too.

He got his Shehnaaz back, safely. Their child was fine despite being premature and she was a normal child.

The best part was that she had taken herself after her mother. He had two Shehnaaz's, one his wife and the other one was his mini Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz shifted on the bed, giving him space to sit beside her on the bed but he denied, telling her that she was too weak.

"Please thodi der mujhe pakad le, hug karle thodi der!", she pleaded and he himself had been craving to hold her.

Sidharth carefully sat beside her and pulled her close through her shoulder, not even daring to hold her waist or stomach.

She had stitches on her stomach and the though of hurting Shehnaaz by holding her, didn't sit well with him.

She closed her eyes and laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Kaisi dikhti hai wo? Tune uthaya use?", she asked.

"Uthane nhi diya par mein thodi der tak uske paas tha. Uske nose, lips, eyes ki shape, eyes ka colour, sab tere jaisa hai", he said.

He could feel Shehnaaz smiling widely against his chest. "Tere jaisa kya hai?", she asked.