Chapter 8.

*Julia's/POV*
I was waiting for Jc to come back but he didn't he just stared in the door way.

"Jc?" I asked he didn't reply and I got frightened.

"Jc are you are you okay?"

"Yeah I just needed some air." I knew he was lying but I just left it alone.

"Okay well I'll be on the couch waiting." I said he turned to me.

"Oh don't wait for me I'm just gonna go if that's okay with with you?" He said and Thoughts kept running through my head.

"It's fine." I said but he knew I was lying.

"I could stay if you want me too."

"Jc if you want to go than just go."

"Julianna I'll stay with you."

"Justin I don't care just go."

"Okay Bye....... I guess." He started to leave and I was shattered into pieces. Why did he leave? Dose he have feeling for another girl? Am I just supposed to let go of this? I don't know.

*Jc's/POV*

I was starting to feel guilty because I left her. I started to think of Rebecca. Was I really the 'only' guy who ever cared for her. I didn't feel anything when I was with Rebecca but now that I know what she's been keeping so I did feel something. I still was in love with Julia but something happened tonight with us and plus it's only been a day since we've been going out I need to lay low for a bit.

*New Texts from My 'baby Julia❤️'*
To:Jc
From:Julia
Look I know something's wrong. Is it me? Is it somebody else already. I don't know but for right now go and live your own life. Be happy and don't be sad I miss you and love you. Bye.. I guess.

I Looked up from the texts and saw a car about to hit me I tried to move quickly that I hit the breaks on accident and he crashed right into me I Could see nothing but black.

*Juliana's/POV*
I just heard that Jc was in the hospital and immediately called Andrea.
{Andrea} "Hello." I could tell she was crying.

[Me} "Andrea-" She cut me off.

[Andrea} "if your gonna say Jc's in the hospital than I already know." I was surprised she knew.

[Me} "How did you know already?"

[Andrea} "Kian got a phone call from the hospital. I'll pick you up and take you there."

[Me} "Please?"

[Andrea} "I'll be there in five Bye"

[Me} "thanks and bye see you soon."
I hung up the phone My head was into my knees and i kept crying and crying. "This is my fault." I said over and over again. I was snapped out of my bye the someone knocking on the door. It was Andrea I hugged her tightly "I'm so sorry this happened." She told me Her eyes were as puffy as mine.
"It's my fault not yours." Tears were starting to pour from my eyes.

"What do you mean?"
"I thought you weren't there?"

"It's my fault because I could've told him to stay but he wanted to go so I let him."

"It's okay it's not your fault Julia."

"You don't understand Russet!"

"What don't I understand."

"He got in the car crash when I sent him a text." Andrea was silent

"It doesn't mean it's your fault." Andrea says trying to cheer me up.

"Can we just go to the hospital already." trying to push my feelings away.

We finally arrived too the hospital I quickly ran to the desk. I asked where Justin Caylen's room was. she told 5th Floor room 11. I ran to the elevators pressing on button 5. We finally got to the fifth flour and I saw Kian sitting in a chair next to the room 11.

"KIAN!" I shouted he quickly got up and hugged me then hugged Andrea.

"Julia I'm so glad your here. They won't let anyone in yet.

"Kian, Julia says this is all her fault please tell her it's not." Andrea said and my eyes were still filled with tears.

"Why dose she think it's her fault?" Kian said slightly confused.

"Because when Jc got into the car crash she sent a texts 3 minutes before."

"If only I hadn't sent him that texts message and told him to stay." I said crying even more as those words slipped out of my mouth.

"Look it's not your fault Julia it's nobody's. okay things happen like this." Kian told me and I felt much better but still broken in side thinking all these thoughts to myself why did he want to leave in the first place.

"Mr.Lawley You may now see Justin with your group." My eyes light up and we went into the room.

"Hey Kian." I heard Jc say

"Jc I'm so glad your okay." Kian said

"Who's those girls over there?" My mind with blank did he really forget me and Andrea my heart snapped and I didn't realize it but I was running towards the elevator before I could push the button Someone grabbed my hand.

"Julia please don't leave just stay with Andrea and I we'll get him to remember you and Andrea just please don't leave." as soon as I turned around it was Kian

"He won't remember me." I said sad and scared.

"Maybe your right but we can try to make him." Kian said with a smile

"Okay I'll stay" we walked and I didn't know my necklace fell off.

"Ma'ma!" I heard a lady scream

"Uh..Yes" I said confused

"You dropped this." I took it from her hand not realizing what necklace it was I put it in my pocket and said thank you. I went back to the room just sitting on one of the chairs.

"Kian who's that?" Jc asked

"Jc that's your girlfriend Julianna." Jc laughed

"That's not my girlfriend My girlfriend is Rebecca Duhhhh." My heart snapped when he said that. Andrea ran to my side and asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine I just need to get use to it Russet." We all knew I was lying. And we all knew it hurt me badly