Chapter Fifteen

A/N: spicy moments are about to happen

        Nervously biting my lip, I crept out into the hallway trying to be as quiet as a mouse. Leo was just placing food onto a plate, meaning he would be making his way back to the bedroom soon. Scurrying away, I ever so quietly shut his door, making myself comfy on the large bed. Could I really do this? Would he even want me to do this on his bed? Maybe I should be in my room doing this, or maybe I shouldn’t be doing this at a-

        The rant inside my head quickly stopped when the handle of his door slowly started to open. Taking a deep breath, I made sure everything was in place before the door opened completely. Swallowing my fear, I opened the towel around my waist and started running my hand up and down my entire length.

        When the door opened, Leo started walking in but quickly stopped walking when his eyes landed on me. His eyes seemed to grow darker as he took an intake of breath. Seeing him look so flustered was giving me the confidence to move my hand faster. Gaining more confidence, I slowly ran my left hand along my stomach before slowly placing two fingers into my mouth.

        With my right hand still pumping away, I took my wet fingers and slowly started to trace around my right nipple. Taking a glance up at Leo, I felt satisfied while seeing him have to lean against the dresser because he was so flustered. Taking that as an extreme confidence boost, I leaned my body back against the multiple pillows I had stacked up behind my body.

        Giving him one last lustful glance, I closed my eyes as I got a completely lost in the feel of both my hands on my body at once. The fact that Leo was watching was making me feel even more turned on. Just knowing that those dark eyes were taking in everything I was doing, made me feel invincible.

        However when I felt like I was going to explode, heavy footsteps were making their way towards the bed. My eyes opened when a finger was being placed over my tip, not letting me release. When I looked up into those dark eyes, I almost lost control from seeing that dark hungry Italian gaze. “I would love to taste you.” God, I thought. “Would that be okay with you?”

        I didn’t even hesitate to whisper, “Yes.”

        With a smile he slowly leaned down towards me before placing a gentle kiss onto my tip, making me buckle my hips. A man had never kissed me down there before, and I never thought one would. However once Leo lightly placed his lips around my entire length, it felt like the missing piece I’ve been looking for in my life. Leo was the whole package, he was everything to me. I never realized that someone could make me feel so whole again after my parents were taken from me.

        A deep groan erupted from my mouth when he took me completely into his mouth. My breathing turned shaky as I gripped his hair into my hands. When I opened my eyes and looked down, I lost control when seeing those dark eyes looking back at me. Seeing Leo bobbing his head up and down on the most sensitive part of my body was making me explode into the hot mouth into the hot mouth that was around me.

        When he let go of me, I watched him lean up and give me multiple gentle kisses onto my lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him closer towards me while I kissed him back with just as much power. I wanted him to see that he was it for me, there would never be another Leo for me.

        Flipping him into his back, my lips traveled down to his neck, smiling when he moaned. Quickly un buttoning his shirt, I threw it across the room before covering every square inch of bare skin with my lips and tongue. When I ended up at the front of his jeans, I took a deep breath before continuing.