Y/N: "Why?"

Katharina: *sighs sadly* "You ... they would take you away from me! I would not stand it."

Worried, I went to her.

Y/N: "They would think I am a goddess?"

I would show them very quickly that I am not! I am devilish."

Jimin's P.O.V.

With no appetite, I poked the fork in my food. Since the quarrel with my mother I was extremely bad mood. I knew that I had wronged my mother, but I did not care. The worried looks of my friends lay on me, I could feel that. Was not I allowed to be angry? After everything my father had done to me! All the scars on my skin were his fault. I put the fork down on the table and reached for my wineglass. With two big swallows, I emptied the glass and signaled the waiter to refill.  After taking another large sip of my refilled glass, I put the glass back on the table. Again I felt anxious looks at me. With my eyebrow raised, I looked up and right into Jin's face. The others were busy with their food and talked among themselves. I looked at Jin who was still looking at me.

Jimin: "What ?!"

Jin: "You should eat something! You have not eaten food for two days."

I sighed and indifferently picked up my fork again. As I lifted the fork to my mouth, a message appeared on my phone. I grabbed my phone and opened the message as Jin suddenly put a hand on the phone.

Jimin: "What's that about?"

Jin: "Look who's coming."

My eyes wandered towards the entrance and I saw a black car pulling up, which seemed very familiar to me.

Jimin: "It's my ... mother."

Jimin: "What the hell is she doing here?"

Jin: "Looks like she's having a meeting here, just see the men over there at the table. Are not they from a software company? Your mom seems to be doing business again."

Jimin: "Yeah, it looks like that, I'm just wondering why."

Jin: "Maybe she's just bored because your father always leaves her alone at home."

Namjoon: "You should go and greet her, she's your mother, after all."

Jimin: "No thanks, I do not feel like talking to her."

Namjoon. "What happened between you?"

Jimin: "This is none of your business!"

Jin: "Uh ... Jimin, it seems like she's in company..."

Jimin: "Yes it seems so."

I saw that my mother went to the men sitting at a table at the other end of the restaurant. However, my attention was distracted when I saw the girl who was walking behind her. The girl's dress sparkled in the light of the lamps. Her movements were graceful and flowing. Even the high-heeled shoes did not seem to interfere with her movements. When I visited my mother I did not pay much attention to the girl. But now my gaze glides over her siluette and her face. The pitch-black hair that nearly fell to her hips was braided in some places and shimmered like silk. But most striking were her eyes! I had never seen such eyes before.

Jin: "Jimin ... Your mother looks weak."

I pulled my eyes away from the girl and looked at my mother. She looked pale and the girl held a supporting hand of my mother. My mother did not seem to notice us and sat with her back to us at the men's table. The girl sat next to her, and she did not seem to have noticed us either. The men at the table stared at the girl with open mouths. I heard my mother's short laugh passing between the sounds of the restaurant. When my mother calmly took the girl's hand into hers, I jealously inhaled. With one hand, the girl stroked a strand of her hair behind her ear.