Chapter 2: Truth hurts

Hey guys!! I'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a very very long time, but to be honest, I didn't think I was good enough author so I gave up on my writing. But since I saw a some people wanting to know what happens in this fantasy then I'll update for a bit.
Thank you to the ones that want me to continue and I'm sorry if the story is boring and I'm disappointing. Like I said I'm not very good.

Just a little info:
Naga Prince's name-- Julian
Mermaid Princess-- Sage

-----------------------------------------------------------
Julian's Pov:
How will I tell my father? What should I say? "Father I have fallen in love with a mermaid...." no no, to confronting and it will leave a confused look in him.
I need help.

I went to the cave of a thousand crystals and talk to the fortune teller, Madam Eel.
I entered her cave and thousands of beautiful blue and green crystals were everywhere. It reminded me of Sage's eyes, the way they sparkled. Oh how I miss her.

"Madam Eel?"

"Yes come in your majesty, come in."

"Madam Eel, I need help. I need you to tell me my fortune."

"You seem like your in a hurry."

"Well, I'm actually nervous."

"Well everyone gets nervous, but..... wait,...."

She looked at me up and down. It made me feel uncomfortable really.
She gets closer, looking into my eyes.

......Um..... I'm not interested.

"It's seems that your majesty has fallen in love." Oh that's what she was thinking. What a relief.
"Oh and by the way, you're not my type. You're too young." She said with a grin.

Did she read my mind?
"You aren't exactly my dream girl either lady." I said with a scoff.

She chuckled.
"Please tell me what is it you ask of me, your highness." She says.

"Is there a way to say what I really want to say without hesitating and come clean." I said with an uncertain look.

"Yes, it's called confidence." She said with a straight face.

I just gave her a really?-do-you-want-to-get-exiled look.
"Haha very funny."

"I'm only teasing. Well there is a truth potion, but-"

"Perfect! I'll take it!" I said with an excited look.

"But wait my prince! There are some side effects and..."

"Awesome! Where is it??!" I started to roam and search for it all over her shelves.

"It's right here.." She said holding it out. "..but what I'm trying to say is that you might say something that you might regr-" I took the potion out of her hand and drank it.

I felt nothing after consuming it.

"This doesn't work!" I said looking upset.

"It does work your highness but the it might work too well. You might say something that you might regret!" She said rushing her sentence at the end like she was going to get interrupted.

I looked at her confused.
"But there really isn't anything I don't say. I'm very honest and don't like to lie to people." I said innocently.

"Are you sure you don't want to say something to a someone that is not suppose to told?" She raised her eyebrow.