Chapter 4 People Find Out

Yusaku's POV

I woke up this morning about the same time I did as yesterday. I somehow managed to sleep last night despite...

1. That I am now a girl.

2. That Ryoken/Revolver saw me as a girl.

3. That people would find out about that I'm a girl today.

I went through my normal morning routine, minus checking for occurrences in Link Vrains. Mainly because after defeating the Knights of Hanoi, Bohman and losing Ai, I didn't want to deal with any occurrences there ever again. I don't want to lose anything or anyone I care about again. I checked on Roboppi to see if he was working again but of course he wasn't.

I got changed into the school uniform that I got while I was with Aoi yesterday. I had reluctantly called the school and told them what happened. How they understood and fine with it. HOW THEY HELL CAN THEY BE FINE WITH THIS!!!??? But they said I would still need to go there today which I find both insane and pointless. I hardly do any work there and just fall asleep and I'm still getting used to being a girl now.

Yusaku: Hopefully I don't attract too much attention.

*Time Skip

I arrived at the school gates and the first then I saw was a bunch of girls surrounding someone. As I walked past the, I heard them saying things to the guy the had surrounded.

Girl 1: You're so handsome.

Girl 2: Will you go out with me?

I'm definitely not going to act like that at all. But I hope that Naoki is not here knowing that he'll over react and be the one to tell everyone just like how he says that Playmaker is his soulmate. I just walked past those girls and went to the school office since they told me that I should go there as soon as I would arrive here. Once there the front desk lady looked at me with a smile.

Office Lady: You must be Yusaku Fujiki.

I just nodded, not wanting to say anything.

Office Lady: You really have changed into a girl.

Can you just get to the point already?

Officer Lady: The reason we said that you would still be needed to come here was that so you can used to how it be's to be...

I left before she could finish. I don't think anything that she was saying was important. I just headed to my first class and once there, the teacher greeted me.

Teacher: You really have changed. You can just sit in your normal place.

So far everything's the same. Hope I don't jinx this.

*Time Skip 2 Electric Boogaloo

I couldn't sleep during class so I ended up actually doing the work. It was easy although some people in that class would disagree. So once that class ended, I started making my way to the next one. On the way, I passed Aoi who gave me what looked to be a supportive smile. It does make sense since she's the only one here that really knows I'm a girl now. I ended up bumping into someone.

?: Watch it!

That annoying voice. That god awful voice. I just had to bump into Naoki Shima.

Naoki: If you bump into me or anyone else, I'll beat you to the Ma...

He covered his mouth most likely to hide the fact that he's Brave Max. You would think that someone like Naoki would want people to know he's Playmaker's "Best Friend" Brave Max. For some reason he started looked at my face and walking around me.