Chapter 10 - "Promise?"

Weekend will start tomorrow and I'm so excited. We'll be playing Nintendo and watch some movies. I'll make sure to watch his reaction for every movie we'll watch.

Lunch came and I waited for him in the cafeteria. I sat on our usual spot. Later on, Komori sat beside me.

"Where's Saku-chan?" I asked.

"Oh didn't you go to his house today?" He asked. I shook my head as a response. "He's absent. I think he's not feeling well."

"I was late a while ago, that's why I didn't have time to stop by his place." I explained.

"Oh! That's why he told me not to let you come in his place." He said as he started eating his lunch. The whole lunch time I was silent. I don't know, I felt like a piece of me is missing. 'So this is what it's like to miss someone' I thought.

Time went very slow for my gloomy day. I felt so drained and out of focus. All day, I was thinking about him. I never wanted anything so bad that time other than the time to move quickly so that, I could see him.

After the bell rang, I quickly ran towards and the gym and asked for a permission for absence. Coach agreed and I quickly ran towards his house.

"Saku-chan! I'm here open the door!" I said in between pants. A minute passed before he opened the door. There he is standing looking pale while sweat is streaming down his body. He isn't wearing his mask. He's just covered with a blanket. I hugged him before he knew it. He's burning.

"Hey.. Don't. I'm soaking in sweat. You'll caught my germs." He said in a weak tone while trying to push me away from him.  

I let him go from my embrace. "Did you eat?" I asked him as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Why are you even here?" He asked as he walked towards the kitchen as well. "Didn't I asked Komori to tell you not to come here?" He added. I didn't even bat an eye on him instead, I checked his fridge for possible ingredient for porridge.

He walked towards me. He pulled my wrist making me face him.  He saw tears streaming down my face. "Ah.. Why...?" Those are the words that came straight from his mouth after seeing me crying.

"I don't know." I said as I wiped my tears. "Maybe because I know too well how it feels to be sick. I know it all too well that I feel in pain seeing my love ones sick." I blurted as tears came streaming down my face.

He pulled me closer for a hug. As he pressed my head to his chest  making me rest my head on his. "I'm only doing this because I don't like seeing you cry. It's not like I like your germs now or anything." He said as he tried to comfort me, patting my back.

He let me cry on his shoulder for a while until I calmed down. I felt his warmth. It's so calming. "Feel better?" He asked.

"Yeah.. thank you." I pulled away from his chest. I saw a snot on his clothes. 'OMG! He'll kill me!' I thought.

He looked at his shirt and just gave out a sigh. "Hey! I'll clean that up." I suggested. He rolled his eyes.

"Of course you should!" He said as he raise his shirt up to his chest showing a bit of his abs and his v line but giving it a halt as he looked at me.

He raised me a brow. "Like what your seeing?" He teased. "Remove my shirt for me. It's your snot. I don't want to touch this. It's disgusting." He commanded.

I rolled my eyes and do as he asked me to do. I first lifted his shirt towards his shoulder. His body it's so clean. You'll see his formed abs. 'So this is what volleyball did to your body. It's hot.' I thought. Making my face show a creepy smile on it's own accord.