Meeting the Cheetah

At metropolis High we see the gym room as we see some gymnastic girls as we see a blonde wearing a leotard as she ran and jumped on the board and did a quadruple back flip and stuck the landing as the girls cheered for her.

Girl: If you keep vaulting like that, we might actually win gold this year

Barbi: Well, it wasn't me who fell on the uneven bars.

Coach: Nice work, Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet.

Barbi: Good. Then, if it's settled, and I'm captain again, let's get one thing clear...

Coach: Hang on. Think there's two more people. Diana prince and Y/n.

Barbi: ugh, the new girl and a boy no less.

They turned to see Diana on one knee with her eyes closed.

Diana: Lift me, Boreas. Let your wintery breath keep me aloft.

Coach: Prince!

Diana looked as they were waiting as she ran did a cartwheel and jumped on the board and did an elegant somersault and landed as the girls cheer.

Coach: amazing, Y/n your next.

You close your eyes as you took a deep breath and exhaled. You ran at the board and back flipped as your right palm landed on the board launching you as you did two more backflips and landed perfectly beside Diana.

Y/n: was that ok?

Coach: I have to say, im impressed.

Y/n: Yes!

Coach: Maybe we should have three captains.

Barbi: What!? Absolutely not!

Coach: suit yourself. Diana and  Y/n are the new captains.

The girls cheered for you and Diana as Barbi did not look pleased. We then ho to the classroom as the teacher was handing out the tests as Barbi had a hundred on hers.

Teacher: nice job, Barbi. Not to often you see a hundred Percent in AP calculus, is what id be saying if it weren't for Diana and Y/n over here. Both a hundred and two percent. Incredible! That's a new school record.

Y/n: that's awesome.

The crowd started to cheer as Barbi started to get angry and smitten at the same time. Later after school Barbi  was driving her car as girls were there with you and Diana.

Barbi: Hello, everyone! Pool party at my house!

Girl: sorry, Barbi, were going to stay and help Diana and Y/n decorate for the dance.

Girl#2: Join us.

Diana: Join us. There will be camaraderie and merriment.

Y/n: its going to be awsome.