Movie Night Dumbass

On yet another weekend, Friday night to be exact, the Bakusquad decided to go to a movie.
"You really think this will work?" Mina asked me as Bakugo drove us to the movie theatre. Kaminari was taped to the roof with Sero's tape again.
"Yep. I just need to get someone who died, who looks like a parent." I told her.
"How about Michael Jackson! HEE HEE!" Kaminari shouted from the roof.
"Everyone knows who he is." Kirishima replied.

"Everyone get your ass out my car. We're here." Bakugo told us. Sero grabbed Kaminari from off the roof, and I used my quirk to get the first person that came to mind; "Um, died February, 16th, 2015, Lesley Gore." I said, she appeared beside me, and I gave her a piece of cardboard and told her to pretend to be on the phone. She did exactly that as we walked up to the ticket booth.

"Um, six student tickets to the rated R movie; 'When Quirks Stop'. Oh, and one Adult. Mom's on a phone call right now." I pointed to Lesley and gave the guy the Bakusquad's money. "Come on, put that phone away and come watch with us." I told Lesley. She walked over to the group and the guy at the ticket booth gave us our tickets.

"Yeah! Good job (y/n)!" Kaminari told me as we walked to the snack booth.
"Anyone want popcorn?" Mina asked.
"I don't have any money left." Kaminari and I said in sync. We both burst into laughter as Mina bought some popcorn. Kirishima bought one for him and Bakugo, Sero bought one for himself, and Mina bought one for her and one for me and Kaminari to share.
"Aw, thanks Mina!" I thanked her.
"Better take up the opportunity with Sparks over there." She whispered to me. I blushed and grabbed the popcorn.

We walked to the seats and sat down. The order everyone sat in was; Sero, Kirishima, Bakugo, Me, Kaminari, Mina. Once the movie started, I grabbed some popcorn from the popcorn Kaminari was holding.
"Uh, get your own." He told me. I grabbed some more.
"We're sharing. Remember?" I told him and giggled.
"Aw, right."
"Shut up. We're trying to watch." Bakugo told me and Kami.
"Sorry."

"Why did I agree to go to an r rated horror movie..." I mumbled as I stress ate popcorn.
"You good?" Kaminari whispered to me.
"N-Not really." A guy on the screen's skin melted off.
"Well, as a hero, I have to comfort you." Kaminari put his arm around me and continued to eat popcorn.
"Real smooth Kami." I joked, glad that the darkness of the theatre hid my blush.
"Shut the fuck up and watch!" Bakugo scolded us again. I looked over to him and Kirishima, and saw that their hands were intertwined.
"Aw, cute." I thought and stuffed my face with popcorn.

。。。

"Guys, let's have a sleepover!" Mina said excitedly as we left the theater.
"Yeah!" Everyone, but Bakugo, said.
"Bakugo?" Kirishima asked.
"Tch, whatever." He replied.

"We gotta get snacks!" I told Mina.
"Yes!" She replied with the same level of excitement.
"Didn't you guys literally just have snacks at the movie?" Sero asked.
"Yeah, so?" We said in sync.
"Nevermind."

Mina pulled out her phone and sent me a message.

Pinky: don't think I didn't see Kami put his arm around you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Me: awhjfswvbkytf
Me: I know
Pinky: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"You two are literally right next to each other, and your texting." Bakugo said and face palmed.
"Just gotta vibe with them bro." Sero said and pulled his phone out.
"Yeah." Kaminari also grabbed his phone.

FlexTape: Just vibing
PikaPika: yee yeet my dudes
Me: Y'all are cringe tho
HardAsRock: (y/n) no-
HardAsRock: you ruined the vibe!!
DekuHater: You idiots have been standing in front of the dorm doors for a few minutes now
Pinky: oof
PikaPika: F
Me: Rip