Halloween Dumbass

On Halloween, which was conveniently on a Saturday, we put up the decorations and once 6:00 came, the party started. Everyone was dressed up in their Halloween costumes. I wore a short black skirt, and a white button up shirt with some fake blood on it. Halloween was always my favorite, cause my quirk was useful for scares, and nobody would call it gross or weird.

"So, any requests for 'special guests' tonight?" I asked the class.
Jirou, who knew what I was talking about, answered, "How about Freddie Mercury?"
"Alright. Died November 24 1991, Freddie Mercury." I said out loud. Suddenly, there was a banging on the window. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked over.

"A villain?" I heard Midoriya mumble. The window flew open and Freddie Mercury himself flew through and onto the make-shift stage.
"Any song requests?" I made him ask.
"Ooooh, how about bicycle ride!" Someone shouted.
"Alright." I whispered it to Freddie Mercury and connected my phone to the speakers, then played a karaoke version of bicycle ride. As he started singing, I walked towards the couch where the Bakusquad was sitting.

I sat next to Kaminari, who had a giant bag of (favorite snack). I grabbed some, and shoved it in my mouth.
"Hey, get your own." He whined.
"Okay." I took the bag from him and ate some more.
"Not what I meant (y/n)."
"Oh well. Mine now."

"What's your costume supposed to be (y/n)?" Mina asked.
"I'm some kind of yandere. I even have a knife, see?" I pulled out a knife and showed the group.
"Okay, who the fuck gave the clumsy bitch a knife!?" Bakugo shouted.
"I'm not clumsy- aAH!" The knife fumbled in my hands and fell onto the floor, nearly stabbing my foot. "Heheh..."
"Wait, it's a real knife?!" Kaminari asked.
"Um, yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

Mina randomly started laughing. I looked over to what she was laughing at and saw Midoriya stumbling around the room with a cup in his hand.
"Did someone bring alcohol? Ugh." I complained. In less than a few seconds Ida came running down moving his hand like a robot. He scolded Midoriya then soon gave up and walked away.

Once Freddie Mercury was done singing, we had a few other 'guests' come, then I put my music on shuffle. A very fitting song came on, a Halloween one. Ida immediately ran up to me in protest of the language used.

(It's the song 'Pumpkin Spice' by Ashnikko)

"(Y/n), are you aware of the language used in this song?" He scolded me.
"Yes." I replied.
"Well it's not appropriate."
"Yes it is, it's a Halloween song."
"Do you not hear it!?"
"Just sing along. It's a pumpkin spicy song." I started to sing the chorus and Ida looked at me as if I had killed someone.

"Woah, you're good at singing (y/n)." Kaminari commented.
"But there's barely any actual singing in this song..." I replied.
"And it's not appropriate either. I will be reporting this to Aizawa." Ida added.
"Oh, you really wanna do that to a bitch like me?" I grabbed the knife and thrusted it towards his neck, stopping a hair away. Bursting into laughter I pulled the knife away and sat back down, continuing to stuff my face with snacks. Ida sighed then walked away.

"We stan the queen of Halloween." Mina said to me.
"Aw, thanks. I'm gonna go scare some people now, wanna join?" I asked the group.
"Hell yeah, let's scare Deku!" Bakugo said and smirked.
"I'll go to make sure he doesn't kill Midoriya." Kirishima told us.
"Seems fun, I'll go too." Kaminari said.
"We'll stay here to save the couches." Mina said and Sero nodded.
"Alright, follow me." I got up and walked towards the light switch.

I explained my plan, and got everyone ready. The fake blood I had bought was very useful. I smeared it on everyone's faces, and turned into practically a zombie using my quirk. I turned off the lights and put my plan into motion. The only light was the moon from the windows. I walked towards my first victim; Mineta. I wanted revenge on the little crap head for trying to peek into the girls bath at summer camp.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I saw death, and now he wants you." I giggled as Mineta looked me in the eyes and screamed. I heard Midoriya yelp from across the room. Mineta had passed out on the floor. Mission accomplished.