Chapter 11

Kat's POV

Luke and I packed our stuff up to go back to Australia. When we got to the airport my grandma begged me not to leave, but I have to. I can't stay here where I once use to live. That was my old life and my mom and I started a new one in Australia that I love because some of my best friends are there (Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton.)

"I love you but I can't stay here. I belong in Sydney and that's where I have to go." I told my grandma as we were in the car.

Luke didn't say anything the whole ride to the airport. When we arrived Luke got our bags from the trunk while I got out to give my grandma a hug and kiss good-bye,

"I'll come back soon hopefully. Don't be hesitant to call me if you need anything." I told her.

We go through security and we wait for our plane. After we got home it was around eight A.M. We call for a taxi and head to the house. When we got there everyone was still asleep.

"Hey I have an idea!" I said to Luke.

"What?" Luke said back whispering.

"We should go surprise the boys by waking them up." I said.

"Yes!! They will be so mad." Luke said laughing a little.

"Okay let's go."

We walk into their room and I jump onto Calum's bed. Luke goes and jumps onto Michael's bed.

"WHAT THE HECK HEMMINGS!?" Michael yelled looking like he was about to hit something.

"Kathryn I swear if you jump on my bed I will hit you with this pillow." Calum said then I laughed.

I really didn't care so I jumped on his bed. After I jumped onto it he immediately grabbed the pillow and hit me.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my cheek.

"What!? I told you that I would. Did you think that I was joking?" He said laughing.

"No I just wanted to." I said sstill rubbing my cheek.

"Why didn't you wake up Ashton?" Michael said.

He was over in his and Amber's room in bed still asleep. How could he sleep through all of this noise. We all must have thought the same thing because we all ran over to his room and jumped on top of his bed. He finnaly woke up and said.

"What time is it?" He said with a sleepy voice.

"It's around nine." Calum said.

"Why did you guys wake me up so early? I hate all of you!" He said half asleep and half awake.

"We woke you up cause you were the only one still asleep after Kathryn and Luke woke us up, and i'm surprised that you accualy slept through our loudness." Michael said.

Everyone got up and we all went downstairs to make breakfast and by we I mean me. I made them monster-faced pancakes with blueberries in it. I made them set the table sice I had to cook and they did okay. After we ate Ashton and Calum offered to clean up and Luke and I went to his room because we had to talk. Honestly I was kind of worried when he asked me to come and talk to him, but I go with himm to our room.

"Okay so I know that last week I called you my girlfriend but I never asked you, so will you Kathryn be my girlfriend?" Luke said.

Luke's POV

"So I know that last week I called you my girlfriend but I never asked you, so will you Kathryn be my girlfriend?" I said scared of what she will say.

"Well.......

Okay so you probably know that this isn't Abigail. This is her best friend Kayla (better than Kamryn) because she is having a "emotional breakdown"😂 Now I know that most of you probably hate me for this but I will update again tonight later on so look out for it. Will Kat say yes or will she say no? As Abigail says bye my penguins and go check out my book "friends or more" Kayla_0227
Kayla☺️😏