Call your girlfriend (JuicyJosh)

TW: Abuse, overcoming abuse

Gaege thought Josh had left if Josh had still been in their apartment he wouldn't have been doing this. He was in front of his bedroom mirror dresses in black knee highs and orange short-shorts followed by a loose white tank top. He also had on lacey black lingerie underneath the shorts. He felt amazing with the way he looked, and the way his ass felt in the lingerie as well. He chuckled and swayed his hips happily.

Josh was sitting in his room scrolling through Twitter on his phone seeing what his friends were up to and whatnot. He was DYING of boredom. He wanted some sort of release but he didn't know what. It was just then he realized that he hadn't eaten anything today, so he pulled up Doordash. Then he thought "Hey, maybe I should ask Gaege if he's hungry" because he was gonna order him some food as well if that was the case. So Josh got up and walked into the hallway, hearing some strange sounds as he entered Gaege's room. The thing about their apartment is, they never really knock on each other's doors, they just barge in. So Josh opened Gaege's door to reveal everything. Gaege didn't notice at first, though.

Gaege soon enough felt the breeze from the open door and he quickly turned to face Josh, freezing at the sight of his friend and roommate. "O-Oh god... shit, I- Josh I can explain!" He spoke quickly and grabbed a blanket to cover himself.

Josh was stunned, to say the least. He didn't know what to talk about. Maybe the fact that his roommate was dressed like a bimbo Hooters employee or the fact that he was getting hard by the sight of it. Nonetheless, his throat was dry and his eyes were wide, opening his mouth to say something but quickly shutting it for he didn't know what to say.

"I.. Its for a joke ya know how uh- how pyro did that cosplay stuff!" He made up an excuse before flinching as he dropped the blanket "Shit!" He squeaked softly covering his crotch and his chest.

Josh put his hand over his now really visible bulge in an attempt to hide his erection without being suspicious.

"Wait... Are... Are you hard?!" He asked softly, eyes wide as he felt his own cock twitch "Are you actually turned on by this..?" He asked softly already growing hard from being caught by Josh, a fantasy he'd had for a long time now.

Josh started panicking. "Uh.. What? No! That's gay dude! I'm not... Gay..." He trailed off as his cock only grew more uncomfortable.

"I'm not either!" He spat shakily before looking around, "So uh w-what did you need..?"

Josh started backing out, but he tripped and fell backward.

Gaege frowned and chewed his lip before freezing as Josh fell, he quickly moved to help him up "Shit, Josh are you okay?!"

Josh smirked and pulled him down. "Tricked you." He moved them so that Gaege was straddling him.

Gaege was now sitting on Josh's lap, their cocks pressed together. "Josh.." He muttered softly, squirming a bit on his lap "Dude let me up this- this is gay... I'm- I'm not gay!" He squeaked, without thinking he began to rub up against Josh's lap "Shit.."

"You have to have an open mind, Gaege. There's a first time for everything." Josh said as his hands rubbed his sides gently, as if it were an attempt to calm Gaege down.

Juicy nodded and chewed at his lip as he tried to wrap his mind around the situation. "Yeah you're- fuck you're right.."

Josh chuckled and sat up and stared into Gaege's eyes, cupping his cheeks and leaning forward.

Gaege was quick to lean forward and press his lips to Josh's "I'm so glad you walked in." He spoke softly against Josh's lips.

As Josh was still kissing him, he spoke out. "Yeah, me too." With that, Josh picked them both up and started making out with him on his bed.