Femboy Hooters (YourEddieVR)

If YouTubes algorithm wasn't shit, then he wouldn't be working here. Working at a fucking femboy hooters. He was a narrator for christ's sake he should be voice acting and making a living from it but no, he was in a pair of orange short-shorts that clung snuggly to his ass and just a bit of his thighs as well as a white baggy tank top, no name tag needed. He hated this. He was straight, he had to keep reminding himself that he was just doing this for the money. He had bills to pay and if he could joke around with Josh and the boys then he could pretend to be a gay ass femboy for a few damn hours a day after or before recording with the boys. He just wished he'd called in sick today as he'd planned to when he saw the all too familiar Mexican friend of his walk through the front door. Narrator quickly turned around, trying to avoid eye contact with the man for if they made even the slightest contact of any sort he would never hear the end of it.

"Aye mamiii, come over here!" Eddie had said to the curvy figure that stood only ten feet away.

Eddie had plans to go to a concert with Joshdub tonight but after giving Josh the money for the ticket, Josh decided to take someone else and not pay him back. So, after hours of aimless stumbling, he ended up at what he thought was a normal Hooters. Little did he know that it was Femboy Hooters. The original Hooters shut down due to its downfall in popularity. One of the original co-founders, Billy Ranieri, thought that it was a good idea to spice things up a little. So anyways, Eddie was catcalling one of the thiccest employee's there. The only problem is that he couldn't see her face.

Narrator couldn't help it. He was so caught up in trying to stay calm that he quickly turned around to the sound of his friend's voice before freezing in his tracks like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming semi-truck. He practically turned pale as a ghost as he realized his mistake, his brain going blank as he tried to think of what to do as he saw the look of confusion and shock on his long time friend's face. "Fuck..."

"No f*squeak*cking way...." Eddie muttered under his breath.

Eddie stared into Narrator's soul as he realized what was going on. He didn't know what to think, one of his best friends in booty shorts.

"Naw miss me with that gay shit, dawg. I almost whistled for your bitch ass." Eddie was genuinely angry that he was about to waste a whistle on his friend who was a guy.

Narrator was quick to ask a colleague of his to take over for him and when he agreed he hurried over to Eddie after taking off his name tag and tip pouch. "Shut up are you trying to get me fired?" He hissed at the other man before grabbing him by his sleeve and pulling him out a side door, leading to an alley where some of the employees smoked every now and then. "You need to leave... I'm... I'm working right now and I can explain..."

"Dawg, how the fuck are you going to explain this? You're a YouTuber, you don't need to do this shit! Are you fucking gay? I bet you taped that shit, dawg!" Eddie scolded. He was genuinely confused.

"Youtube isn't cutting it anymore, Eddie... With all this new algorithm shit I can't even pay my rent." He tried to explain before pausing "Wait what do you mean am I gay you're the one who came to fem boy fucking hooters!" Narrator snapped at him.

"Femboy... What?" Eddie questioned, confused. He was sure that he had walked into Hooters. Just normal thicc bitches serving food. "And what do you mean? Do you not reach out to us for help? We could always spot you, you know."

"Femboy hooters, Eddie. Every 'girl' in there has a dick, they're all men, well, femboys whatever, I on the other hand am not I'm just here to make enough to get by..." And I could ask you guys... I didn't need you guys knowing I was failing as a Youtuber..."

"Oh my God, I- Narrator for the love of God. There were THOUSANDS of other jobs you could've possibly chosen. What the fuck, dude? You're fucking gay dawg." Eddie teased.