"Andi, are you ready?" I heard Carrie call from down the hall. I grabbed my crossbody bag and slung it over my shoulder, flicking the light switch and walking out of my room, my legs bringing me towards Carrie. She turned towards me, her eyes wide but a bright smile displayed on her lips.

"Dude, what the fuck, you look so hot. The lace crop top was a good touch," She smiled towards me and I did a little twirl for her, a loud laugh erupting from my mouth. The atmosphere was so light-hearted and I had a very good feeling this night was going to be fun. 

Before I knew it, we had taken an uber to one of the biggest bars in town and a small smile grew onto my lips. I felt a surge of excitement run through my veins and all I wanted was to get my hands on a big cup of liquid courage. 

We walked into the club, sweaty bodies dancing on one another, my ears starting to ring from the loud music blaring through the speakers. It had been such a long time since I have stepped foot into this type of atmosphere. I couldn't help the smile growing onto my face, as Carrie grabbed my hand and dragged me further inside. We started to bump shoulders with other people, as Carrie came to a full stop in front of a guy who towered over us, dark brown hair swiped over his forehead, as he directed his attention towards us. 

"My favorite person is here," He chimed, talking over the music, loud enough for us to hear. Carrie swiftly let go of my hand, throwing her arms over his shoulders as they hugged tightly. Carrie erupted into giggles, as she let go of him, as I stood with a confused expression over my face. 

"Andi, this is Johnny, Johnny this is Andi," Carrie introduced us as I slightly waved towards him and he nodded his head at me, a bright smile on his lips. 

"Can I get you guys some drinks?" His voice was silky, and he held a small twinkle in his eyes. He was charming, no doubt, but my mind couldn't alter away from the idea of having Harry with me here instead. My stomach churned at the thought, as I nodded my head vigorously. A drink sounded perfect. Carrie and I followed him to the bar as he ordered us some drinks, my hands clenching Carrie's shirt in hopes I wouldn't lose her. The last thing I wanted was to be drunk and lost. 

A group of guys started to circle around us and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. They all started patting Johnny on the back, taking large swigs from their drinks. I eyed all of them, noticing a dirty blonde shaggy-haired guy looking in my direction, a small smirk lining his lips. I gave him a small smile, noticing Carrie push a drink into my hands. I immediately brought it up to my lips, tasting the familiar bitter sensation. 

"I see Hayes keeps looking in your direction," Carrie wiggled her eyebrows at me as I scoffed.

"Hayes? Is that his name?" I asked with a small laugh. Carrie nodded her head, nudging her elbow into me to look once again. I turned my head in his direction, and he was taking a sip from his drink, his eyes staying fixated on me.

"He plays lacrosse here, super fun guy has a great sense of humor, sounds just like your type!" Carrie laughed and I shook my head with laughter. I think the only person who seems like my type is Harry, unfortunately. Maybe it would be fun just to forget about him for one night. 

"He also has a thing for pretty dark-haired brunettes, so you're definitely his type too," Johnny added in with a wink as I rolled my eyes at him. I turned my head to look at him once more, and my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach as his eyes trailed over me, his feet bringing him closer and closer to me. He was walking on over to me, towering over the sweaty bodies dancing around us in the bar. I could feel my breath hitching in my throat as he approached me, taking a sip from his cup. 

"And you are?" His eyes stayed locked on mine, his face was extremely close to mine as I could get a large whiff of the alcohol on his breath. His eyes were a striking blue and I felt my knees getting weak at the close proximity of our bodies.