im back with the help of my friend

hey everyone, i'm a friend of the girl that had taken over this account, my friends was taken very ill into hospital due to a very bad accident that she was in and not long after and have been in and out it for a very long time. she has suffered from sever memory loss and didn't even remember she had this account on her .

i finally found her log in for after ages ( been looking for password and emails for her for ages ) it and an writing to you all of you to say that i found it and have written to the person that had given this account to my friend but there is a chance he or she will want it back and that is ok with my friend and i .

she was really happy when she found out she had an account as i had been reading her stores of my account for ages as she couldn't even remember this site at all . sorry it has been a long time, hope you all understand about what has happened.

i know this must be strange after all this time but i promise that she will be writing some more as i have been by her bed side writing down stories that she has made up.

i will be working with her to upload some more chapters until the original creater of this account gets back to me and tell me what they want to do

i do hope that people still read this book as it was really good.

many thanks DeDe and BoBo