oouuu i like "maemae" 🤞🏾👀

Kentrell POV

"Damn whea she at." I mumbled to myself.

Right after that she walked out smirking.

She opened the door sat her bag on the floor and got in the car.

"Girl what you smirking fa" I said laughing a little bit.

"Nun whea we going first?" She said cutting her smirk.

"It's up ta you" I said and sat back in my seat resting my eyes a little.

"Umm.. can I get a phone...." she said quietly.

"Girl you was gone get a phone regardless" I said still resting my eyes.

"Um.. ok. Well can we go to forever 21?"

"Ye-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

Incoming Facetime Call From Yaya💚

"Wassup wit you?" She said

"Where you going? You in da car?" She said before I could answer her first question.

"Damn girl , taking my daughter shopping" I said laughing.

I felt Maceii eyes on me.

"Aww , she prolly want me to take her shopping tho." She said smiling

"Macei you want yaya to take you shopping?"

"Yeah.. I guess"

"Ima meet you at the mall kentrell!"

"Coo" I said ending the FaceTime call.

"You called me your daughter..." Macei said in a soft voice.

"You is my daughter. My one and only girl. My oldest." I said putting the car in drive .

Macei didn't say anything.

"So when am I gonna go to school?" She finally spoke.

"Ima go sign you up in the morning." I said arriving at the mall which was around the corner

Maceii POV

Once we got to the mall I waited in the car for yaya to come.

She finally pulled up and found a parking spot close to us.

She got out. Then me and Kentrell got out.

"Where we going first MaeMae?" Yaya asked as we entered the crowded mall .

"She don't like nick-"

"Oouu maemae I like that name. and Forever 21!" I said cutting kentrell off.

"Ok then "maemae" " kentrell said sarcastically under his breath causing me to play punch him in his arm and run.

"OW! Lil girl" he said chasing after me.

I ain't even gone lie this feeling is nice.

"We needa stop running in this mall before we get put out." He said catching up to me.

"Right" I said backing up against the wall waiting for yaya since me and kentrell was running we was far from her.

"y'all play to much." Yaya said finally getting up to where we at.

I bust out laughing, "cause you got left" I said laughing again.

"HAAAA SHE GOT LEFTTTTT!" kentrell said loud a white older couple looked at us like we were crazy causing me to laugh harder.

Hours Later....

Once we got my stuff from the mall we were on our way to Verizon for my phone.

Yaya and a Kentrell  bought me so much clothes and shoes it felt as if I was living a fantasy.

"What phone you want?" Kentrell asked as we pulled up into the Verizon parking lot.

"Umm.. a Samsung-"

"Girl you ain't getting no god damn Samsung! What iPhone you want? Anyone." He said cutting me off

"Well damn- oop- dang I meant.. umm anyways I want a iPhone XR . The blue one!" I said fast so he wouldn't catch the cuss word.

He start bust out laughing.

"Ight. Let's go" he said after his laugh calmed down.

"It was not the funny kentrell" I said walking into Verizon with kentrell behind me.

I started having wild thoughts...

What if he just runs out of here leaving me..

What if he doesn't really want me..

What if he's doing this for clout..

I hope y'all like .. I been off and on here promising I was gone update. And this is short.