"Mane I gotta go" 👀😳

Kentrell's POV

"You hungry?" I asked Maceii she looked irritated, just gotta get use to me.

"Naw. Thank you doe" she responded without looking from out the window

I woulda asked her was she coo but.. yeah no , dis lil girl mean asf.

As we was pulling up into my driveway her eyes widened.

"Who house dis is" she said looking amazed.

"Yours." I responded smirking.

"Quit playing mane you fr?"

"Yesss this is your house come on let's meet some of the fam that's in here.

As we walked into the house all eyes was on her. She started mugging everybody.

"Boo-"

"Y'all dis my lil daughter maceii, her attitude like mine so don't try it wit ha" I said cutting her off.

"Hey little Maceii" Kd goofy ass said walking up to her putting his hand out for a handshake.

"It's Maceii" she responded wit a straight face not shaking him back.

"These all yo uncles Maceii, yo uncle Kendalle up in the guest room- well your room now you can go up there and put your stuff up" I said pointing upstairs.

"Coo" She said walking towards the stairs.

"Damn that lil girl mean" Boomer said.

"Mane fr" three agreed

"I told y'all her attitude like mine, she just gotta adjust to us" I said lighting a blunt and flopping down on the couch.

Maceii POV
I walked upstairs opening every door trying to find the room wit a boy in it. So I can know it was mine.

I opened the last door that had to be my room door cause I opened all the other ones.

When I opened the door it was a sitting at the end of a queen size bed playing fortnite.

He turned around and looked at the door, then turned back around to the game.

He turned around again to make sure he was seeing right made me laugh a lil he look dumb ass hell.

"Say who you be?" He said take his mic off and putting all his attention on me.

"I'm Maceii .. your brother adopted me today. He said this my room" I said walking to the walk in closet to sit my bag down.

Dayummmmm this closet big.

Kendalle got up and walked to the closet.

"Yeah ma dis yo room, say doe you fine af" he said standing behind me.

I turned around I didn't even hear him coming.

"Boy ma? Um ion like them nicknames ask elephant ears downstairs. & tell me sum I don't know" I said walking to my bed and sitting down.

"Girl you rude as hell.. Ima have to do you sum." He said mugging me.

"Yeen go do shit" I said finna walk out the door until he grabbed me closed the door and locked then pushed me up against the door.

"Mane move!" I said tryna get out his grip and he didn't budge.

"Mane yo breath stink!" I said laughing.

"Gir better stop playing wit me for I hurt yo lil ass" he said and winked at me and got back on his game.

"Bruh you weird what was that fa?" I said unlocking the door.

"That was just a warning lil mama, next time ima-" he was cut off by kentrell busting into the room.

"Macei? You wanna go shopping?" He said look at me then to Kendalle "y'all 2 getting along?"

"Yeah but that mane breath stank" I said laughing.

"Bruh stop playing wit me" he said looking at me .

"Yea I wanna go shopping!" I said walking to the closet to grab my shoes.

"Ima be in the car!" He said walking out the room closing the door behind him.

Kendalle came to the closet " didn't I tell you stop playing wit me" he said smirking.

He walked up to me and pinned me again the wall holding both my hand in the air wit 1 of his hands.

"Kendalle mane what you doin-" .

I was stopped by him sticking his other hand in my panties.

He started sucking my neck and kissing all on me.

"Mane I gotta go!" I said getting out his grub and removing his hand from out of my panties.

"Yeah lil girl we gone finish this later." He said getting back on his game.

Mane dis dude a lil freak haven't even been 2 hours since I met him.

Kendalle and Maceii ? 👀🤙🏾!

Oouuu now what if Kentrell woulda walked into that !  😳

How y'all liking it so far? ..