"I think you guys should go see the doctor" Ivy smiled and Levi nodded.

"Okay I'm going to check on Skylar" Ivy said then kissed Kayden's forehead.

"Bye" Kayden waved his hands and Ivy waved back "pway" he said while looking up at Levi. He pointed at the TV and Levi rolled his eyes then pressed play.

Kayden fell asleep as soon as his movie finished.  Levi picked him up then left the theatre. He walked into the nursery then laid Kayden down. Levi kissed the top of his head then left the nursery. Walking down the hall to his room he opened the door then stretched a little.

"What are you doing?" Levi asked when he saw Skylar eating ice cream. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I was hungry" she told him and he cocked one eyebrow up.

"But you just ate and if you were hungry why didn't you go for something more healthy?" He asked and she rolled her eyes then continued eating. "Now you're adding chips" Levi said and Skylar glared at him.

"What, it make makes the ice cream crunchy" she said and Levi shook his head then walked over to the bed.

"So my mom said I should take you to see the doctor tomorrow" Levi said and Skylar nodded. "Anyways while you eat your ice cream and chips I'm going to bed. Levi said then laid down on his back and closed his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Skylar got ready for her appointment with the doctor Levi waited on her. "Skylar are you done yet!" Levi shouted and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"I'm almost finished" she said then walked out of the closet.

"Okay now let's go" he told her then stood up. Levi picked up Kayden then left the room. Levi stopped in his tracks when he realised that Skylar wasn't following. "Skylar!" He shouted then groaned. Walking back to the room he saw Skylar laying down in bed. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm not going" she said then closed her eyes.

"Why?" he asked her and she turned on her side. Levi placed Kayden down on the bed then walked over to the other side.

"Because I'm tired and I'm not feeling well" she told him and he sighed.

"Skylar please we need to go to the doctor to find out what's wrong, what if you are pregnant" Levi said and she looked up at him.

"But the pregnancy test was n-" she was about to say when he cut her off.

"Forget about the pregnancy test, now can we please go?" He asked and she nodded then stood up. Levi picked up Kayden and they left the room.
~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the hospital Levi parked the car then got out. Opening the door he picked up Kayden. "Skylar" Levi called when he saw that she hasn't left the car.

"See and that's another reason why you shouldn't stay up late eating ice cream and chips" Levi said then opened her car door. Skylar got out of the car and Levi stood infront of her. "Let's just get this over with okay, then we can go home and you can take a nap" he said and she smiled then nodded. Levi leaned forward then kissed her. Levi heard the clicking of photos and he pulled back then placed his hands on her cheek.

"Skylar someone is taking photos of us" he told her and pecked his lips then nodded.

"It's okay" she told him.

"But it's going to be all over the media" he said and she nodded her head.

"Levi it was going to happen one way or the other, they weren't going to stop until they found out who was the lucky girl that stole Levi Pierce's heart and I can't stay locked up forever so they would've eventually saw me" Skylar assured him and he smiled then kissed her one last time. "Okay now let's go because I feel like I want to throw up" she told him and he nodded.

They walked into the hospital and Skylar sat down while Levi walked up to the front desk. "Room 3" Levi said and Skylar stood up. Skylar placed her hands in his and they intertwined their fingers.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Pierce" he said and Levi nodded. Skylar was about to tell the doctor that they weren't married but she kept quiet.

"Good morning Mr Miller" Levi said and Skylar walked over to the bed then laid down.

"So tell me Mrs Pierce how have you been feeling?" Mr Miller asked.

"I just get tired sometimes, thats all" she said and Levi rolled his eyes.

"That's not all she get emotional sometimes she's happy then she gets sad or angry. She eats weird food sometimes and she felt sick this morning. I have a feeling that she's pregnant but the pregnancy test came out negative" Levi explained to the doctor and he nodded.

He lifted Skylar's shirt then rubbed the gel on her stomach. She shivered and Levi chuckled. "Okay there" he said then pointed at the screen. Levi looked at the screen then smiled. "You are almost a month pregnant" Mr Miller said and Skylar smiled.

"Levi we are going to have another baby" Skylar sniffed and Levi smiled then kissed the back of her hand.

"I'm going to run a few test on you to see you and the baby are okay" Mr Miller said and Skylar nodded.

"Kayden mommy has a baby in her tummy" Levi said and Kayden smiled then pointed at Skylar's belly.
~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Skylar got home she got something to eat she was so happy that she was finally pregnant. She wondered why the pregnancy test came out negative though. She couldn't wait to hold her baby in her arms. Levi was just as happy as her.

Skylar sat down on her bed then turned then picked up her phone. She texted Nova telling her that she was pregnant. "Mama" Kayden said and Skylar looked down.

"Did you come in here all by yourself" Skylar asked then picked up Kayden. She placed him on the bed and he crawled over to her with a box in his hands.

"What's that?" Skylar asked then took the small box from his hand. She opened it and her heart started beating faster. There was a ring inside.

"Kayden where did you get this" Skylar asked and Kayden shrugged his shoulders.

"Skylar did you see m-" Levi was about to say when he saw the box inside.

"Where did you get that?" Levi asked Skylar and she pointed at Kayden.

"He gave it to me" kylar said and Levi walked up to her. Levi took the ring out of the box then got down on his knees.

"Well since Kayden found the ring and you already saw it might as well propose to you" Levi chuckled "I wanted to take you on the most romantic date ever and I'm still going to take you, Skylar I love you and my life without you and Kayden would be nothing, we went through so much together and we pulled through. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and have more babies, will you marry me" he said and Skylar nodded then started crying.

"I love you too, I'm sorry but I can't stop the tears" she said and he smiled then placed the ring on her finger. He stood up then kissed her lips. She placed her hands on his shirt pulling his closer. He pulled back the looked at Kayden who was already staring at them with his eyebrows raised. Levi chuckled then picked up Kayden. He gave him kisses all over his cheek and Kayden laughed.

"We love you too Kayden" Levi said and Kayden smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This book is coming to an end

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😍