18+ AaMild The missing belt

We apologize...
but this ship needed to sail as soon as possible.
so hop on! the sea is wild!!!

5k worth of smut! Enjoy!!!

As very observant people have seen is that Mild forgot his belt during the shooting of Torn's wedding.

An earlier encounter with a certain man, and rushing for the filming had Mild forgetting that one item. when looking for it he was again met with that one certain man, Aa his boyfriend.

---------------------------------------

Becky was looking for her left shoe while the team was trying to peel Mew off Gulf because he was putting wrinkles in his own shirt, Tong was getting his make-up done and Name was dozing off at the side as they put the finishing touches on her hair, crew members flitted in and out of the dressing room, shouting and rushing everywhere. Yup, it was a wedding chaos alright.

Aa sighed, he got up and took his own shirt before taking it upstairs, searching for an empty room to change.

Aa finally found an empty room and began to start the process of changing out of his own clothes when he was startled when someone suddenly barged into the room.

Mild came rushing inside, not looking if there was anyone inside humming a song and a skip in his step. He gasped loudly and jumped from his spot when he looked up and found that he wasn't the only one in the room.

"Oh, sorry I thought the room was empty" Mild exclaimed as Aa shook his head at his wayward boyfriend.

Mild was frozen in his tracks as his eyes trailed over a broad chest, going down to an extremely well defined six packs.

Aa raised an eyebrow at the obvious staring from his adorable boyfriend, he flexed his muscles a bit seeing Mild swallow hard.

"Like what you see?" He chided and wriggled his eyebrows.

It had the desired effect as Mild blushed fiercely and flustered about. "Jj-just put on some clothes!" He exclaimed. Mild was about to turn around to go look for another empty room when arms wrapped around his waist.

Aa merely chuckled and pulled his boyfriend into the room before closing the door and locking it

"I- I need to find Becky's shoe, Aa" Mild groaned.

Aa pulled the smaller man closer to him so suddenly that Mild stumbled a bit and braced his hand on the strong pecs as a reaction.

The vibration of a chuckle underneath his hand made Mild look up, finding himself face to face with a devilish grin he knew all too well.

Aa looked between Mild's hands and Mild's face, arching one eyebrow up at the man in his embrace. Mild was suddenly aware of where his hands were and his face went even more beet red.

"You were saying?" Aa asked as he pressed a kiss against Mild's ear. Mild instinctively tilted his neck, offering Aa better access.

Aa trailed kisses down Mild's neck, careful not to suck too hard to avoid bruising the skin. Mild's breath sped up and his hand went from pushed Aa away by his pecs to gripping onto his shoulders for support. Aa playfully nipped at the sensitive skin behind Mild's ear, earning him a gasp from the younger man. Mild craned his neck further his resolve was slithering away and his fingers went up to Aa's hairs, grasping onto the locks.

"Aa... we- we- urgh" Mild's protests turned to a groan as Aa sucked just below Mild's collarbone. His left hand made quick work of Mild's belt and he threw it over his shoulder.
"Just a quick one... please" he breathed out. Mild looked up at Aa and sighed. How could anyone resit those puppy eyes. Aa was nudging his nose with Mild's making him give in to the request with a grumbling nod.