First Nite Together!! 😘😘

There is swears in here, so again be warned and avoid this page or story even from this point on if you don't like swearing!!!
---

Scott sighed, at the entrance, waiting for Vincent, how romanticcc.~

He looked at the entrance, and got spooked when feeling someone or something tap on his shoulder!!

He turned awound, ready to run, but then he saw those eyes, the eyes he hated the most >://, Vincent's!!!!!!

"Don't scare me like dat!!" He yelled at him, pouting afterwards, neanie,,,,,,,

"Pffft, scaredy-cat!!"

"S-shut up!!!!"

"'Aight, aight, now cmonnn, let's go in already you dumbo~" Vincent said as he opened the doors in front of Scott, walking right past him.

Scott grumled, and followed he!!!!

~Timeskip :33333~

It was 3 AM, da spooky hour 😳😳, and they had a plan!! Don't use unnecessary power, Vincent checks the doors and closes them and Scott checks the cameras! They're plan was going well it seemed!!!!!

Scott saw Chica in the right hall, and he said dis "Vincent, close the right door pwease."

Vincent instead turned on the light, seeing Chica in the window and he s,iled creepily, :}.

Scott was scared, yelping at da sight!!! "VINCENT, close the door!!!"

"Oh yeah.." Vincent muttered under he breath, and he did close the door. Scott sighed, mad,, "Vincent, why were u staring at that death machine!??????"

"I dunno, it looked pretty, like you~~~"

"Ughh, shut up!! Animatronic fucker,,,," He trailed off at the end there, focusing again on surviving like a gud boi!!!!

~Timeskip, ugh again I know, 🙄🙄~

Finally, it was 6 AM, they actually survived, somehow!!!!!!

Scott was heading out of there until Vincent gripped his wrist, pulling him back in~~~~ "Where are you going baby??~~ We're all alone here. ;]]]"

"Get the fuck off mi."

"Mmm, but whyyyy??????"

"Because u a sick fuk, your jokes are awful, that hair could use a lot of w-"

Vincent let go of him, insulted enough. "Fine, fine! Get outta here."

Scott stomped out a bit, a bit mad still "Gladly." He mumbled to mostly heself,,,,,,,, whoaal drama alertt, 😳😳.