Gae!!!!!!!!!!

OwO, jus wanma say tank u guys 4 reading!!!!!!!! This is a pleasure to write!!!1! Enjoy, ;)))))~~!!1!!!1

And once again, I am advising you to avoid this chapter if you don't like swears!

---

"Well, honeyboo, it's closing time!!!!!! Know wat dat means hm?????????"

"Wat Vincent? WAT DOES IT MEAN?"

"Dat it tim 2 go home, jeez man, kinda cringe you yelled at me, :(((."

"Fuck you" Scott sexily ;)))))))) said!! He walked to the exit, getting his favorite uwu soft boi coat!! He was going to he car until he saw a certain someone at his carrrrr ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

He sighed, awoogaaa!!!!!! Hot angry boi! "Vincent, getty off my car!!!!!"

Vincent snapped his fingers and gave him a finger-gun!!! 😻😻 "How about you give MI a ride??? ;)))"

"No!!!!!!!" He snapped back, mad, grrr!!! >:((((

"But, gut, *snifffffff*, BUT WAHHGH!!!1! IF YOU DON'T, UHMM, I'LL MURDER YOU!!!"

"FINE, FINE, JUST DOM'T HURT MI!!!!!" He unlocked the car, letting Vincent in first, like a gentlemannnnnn. They both buckled in and drove away!!!!!

~During the drive ;]]]]~

Vincent was jus lookin at da bootiful view of trees passing them by, his arm scratching at his hawt leg, mmmmmmmm,,,, ANYWAY, he asked Scoot "How long is this goes take??????? You're so slowwwww!! Here, let me help!"

"Wh-" And then Vincent held onto his hands on the wheel, and was making the car move all crazily!!! 😜😜😜 Scott screamed, he couldn't even blush at him holding his hands, he was jus scared!! :[[[

Scott bit Vincent's hand like a dog 🐶, and he yelped!!! He pulled his hands away whie Scott caught his breath, very scared!!1!

"WHY YOU DO THAT VINCENT!!!?!?!?!!"

"I dunno, lol!!" He put his hands behind his neck, relaxing, B]]]].

"I AM NEVER LETTING YOU DRIVE ME ANYWHERE!!!"

"Your choice baby~~~~~~"

'B-baby???? E-ew!!!!!! I hate him!!' Scott thought at hearing dat, and he stopped the car quickly. "We hewe, get out."

"Ughhhh, fineee, love you baby, thanks for the rideee!~~~" Vincent said, out of the car, and Scott drove off quickly, leaving him in the dust while he blushed, angret!!!!!!