why are you here?

tony? what are you doing here? i came for the rest of my stuff he leaned down and kissed my lips. ew why the fuck did you kiss me for? because you are my baby. no nigga i ain't ya baby anymore and you kissed that nasty ass hoe shellby, baby i didn't, you know she got some fucked up teeth and her breath stink like monkey ass. i laughed under my sleeve, what do you want huh i have nothing else to give to you, you took all of it away from me. look baby I'm really sorry the truth is i was high and i was drinking, in the fucking middle of the day. Why nigga why did you do that? because coach said that we not make it to the NC-CA this year. see that's what your ass gets, and cheating on me ruining our love what we had for some ass for some nasty ass that stupid ass from the bitch who had it out for you since we moved in to the building and you fucking knew that nigga. baby look I'm sorry he grabbed me and pull me in close, i had a moment of weakness, you are the only women i love and will ever love and i cant live without you, remember when we first made love in my truck in the back seat, i will never forget you face when i slid it in, it was like that scene from love in basketball how her mouth open wide, i remember our first fight, our fist date and out fist kiss, all the hard times and all the good time we ever had and i know i fucked up i really do, i went and stayed with my mama and she told me straight up I'm a fucking didn't and i don't deserve u at all, and i don't you do so much for me and i never say thank you, so I'm saying thank you now for every little thing that has happened between us, thank you for giving me the chance to date you thank you for giving you the chance to take you to prom and take you on dates and listen to my problems thank you for cooking me dinner and being the big spoon when we sleep, ans baby last night i couldn't sleep the same with out you're leg on top of mine and you're cold little feet on top of mine, and your head and the back of my shoulder, and your hand tracing my tattoo of a lion (stands for a Leo), baby i couldn't eat all day today and know my mama can cook her ass off, i know i fucked up and i know I'm stupid and I'm fucking deeply,crazily in love with yo goofy short bad ass, and i will never forgive myself for that, so please please baby I'm not saying take me back but think about it please i can do anything you say to do what is it. i want you to tell me the real reason why you fucked that ugly ass bitch, because i had to, nigga had too, had to for what, what she have over you, she was going to tell coach that i was on x. nigga you was on x and you didn't tell me, yes but only because i couldn't sleep good and you know that's the shit that put you to sleep real good and i just wanted a good night of sleep. so what did she say when she came in the house with cookies? she said she knew i was taking x and she was going to tell if i didn't beat her cookie up so i was like uhhhhhhhh bitch do you know i have a girlfriend who is fucking psycho like hehe bitch nah, but then she was going to tell the dean and get me kicked out, i closed my else and said i don't know how this gonna work and she unzipped my pants and went for it and hey little big man cant help but say mommy got strong head game...... but yours is better baby. back to the story nigga, well i got hard and she got on the bed took off her clothes and she said get inside of me or else i was like ok i got a condom, the bitch brought her own but i ain't stupid baby that hoe trying to have my baby,but anyway her shit was loose and sounded like a beat boxer like from run dmc, he laughed and look at my face and the smile faded, but we only just started and i had to make it believable and it was like 3 slides in i wasn't going fast because it was already making a weird ass sound and you walked in. so if i go ask that bitch right now what will she say? baby she a liar. oh but she ain't going to lie when I'm beating the shit out of her. you gone WHAT! baby chill like you don't got too. i got up and walked out the door still hung over but i ran to the elevator and got inside and when to floor 15, tony was running after me but the doors closed to fast *ding ding* 15th floor i walked to 1523 and knocked on the door like a nice young lady, she opened the door and she tried to close it but i kicked it open and grabbed the bitch weave and slapped that hoe so hard her earring fell off, now bitch yo stack pussy ass better tell me the truth why did you fuck my man bitch. because i wanted too. i slapped that bitch hard as shit and her other earring fell out, now tell me the truth. you know your man got a big dick i wanted to try it out he fucked me so good. i slammed her head into the wall now bitch tell me the truth or imma make you go to sleep. ok ok ill tell you why.

tune in next time to see if tony was lying or not hugs and kisses