done wrong by Tony

work

i just got off work and i was dead tired, but i knew Tony wanted the 11's so bad so i walked out of forever 21 and down to footlocker walked by and said hi to everybody.

saria: james you have my hubby's shoes ready?

james: yes little mama you got my money?

yes i do sir, i handed him 180 for the shoes he handed me the shoes and i looked at the box size 14 and look inside to check if everything was looking good, thanks james, welcome saria i hope tony likes his shoes, i bet he will.

now let's talk about my baby tony he is my everything we have been together for 2 years and he just makes me the happiest women on earth, he so yummy his juicy fruit lips and his 6"5 ass always trying to pick my 5"6 self up he has the most brightest smile i ever seen, he just makes me smile and laugh he completes me, im going to marry that man if it the last of me. he spoils me so much with food money clothes love and waking up to him at 6am is worth it even if i dont have to be at work for 5 more hours seeing his face before he goes to basketball practice in the morning is worth it then coming home to making his dinner and being his desert is worth it he worth it. i trust this man with all my heart he is my other half, best thing my daddy loves him and thats a great thing and his mom loves me.

anyway back to reality i walking out the mall and out to my car, i hope in my honda and head to me and tony's apartment i jump on the highway 7 mins later i get off and head for the grove i pull into the parking lot and park and walked into the building and walk pass the front desk into the elovator i press the 16 floor and the doors close and it shoot up 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16 *ding* the doors open and walk out 1623 down the hall at the way end , me and tony hve spend a lot of money on our apartment it was my dream apartment, we are talking about once we get married we are going to by a house out in hollywood once i get my acting job up and when he gets in the nba, i walked to our door pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, *moan* shit this pussy good, tony? fuckkkkkkk say my name again baby. TONY , yeah baby thats what i like, TONY!!!!! i walked in the bed room to see him fucking shellby's thot ass TONY YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING HER AND WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME. shit baby hey whatsup baby i missed you, no u didnt and im out of here. he ran out to hallway after me aria baby wait. what nigga huh what tony what you gotta say, come back and lets talk , no why would i do that that hoe is in my house. i know your mad ill tell her to leave so we can talk, she has 30 sec to get out my house now go get ya hoe nigga, shellby walks out with her weave all crazy and her shirt on backwards. i walk up to her and bop that bitch in her face and pull her weave and swing that hoe into the wall and i start beating that hoe, tony pulls me up and said go leave now to shellby. imma find yo ass bitch you better watch yo back because your ass whooping aint over hoe. tony still holding on to me. get the fuck off me you bastard i hate you,i walk back into the apartment, aria look i wasnt thinking straight ma i was tired and bored and she came up and brought cookies and she got me bae im sorry . no nigga you aint sorry for shit you was saying things like shit this pussy good, thats our bed thats where we make love, yes love baby and that was just sex. just sex huh look i gave you everything i have everything, i wanted to marry your ass but i dont want to look at you and i dont want you here at all get ya stuff and get out now. look baby he said getting close to me and he grabed my waist, dont touch me, are you really going to throw 2 years away? you already did that with shellby when you was deep in her, im not going to say it again i walked over to the kitchen and went under the sink and grabbed 3 trash bags walked back over to tony threw the bags at him get ya shit and be out now you have 15 mins. i walked to the bathroom and i left tony on seen i had to breathe i had to just cry but i had to wait till he was gone i walked back out come on dude you have 10 mins left. baby where am i spouse to go, i dont care where you go, stay with shellby she lives just down stairs ask her to make you some more cookie nigga. and everything i bought leave it. well im going to take everything i bought for you like this place, hell nah nigga my name is on here not yours now are you done. im done for now meaning im comng back later for my shit and you i still love you aria. no you dont walking him to the door,if you did you wouldnt of cheated, taking the key off his keyring, i slammed the door in his face and ran to the bathroom and screamed my lungs out and cried my eyes out, i took out all my clothes and started the shower and got in and started to wash my body then wash my hair and cry my eye out still sliding against the shower wall. why did he hurt me betray my trust i thought he was my baby my heart my soul my other half i just cant trust any niggas anymore after this.

HEY EVERYBODY I WOULD IF YOU WOULD TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THANKS