5-Doll

*Next day*

"Te were going to the bar you need to get drunk"April had said wow great idea Ap I'm now standing outside Deans door I somehow got his room number I don't even know 'TELL HIM' screaming in my head I moved my hand up to knock but right then Seth opened the door"Teuila!"He says beer in hand"Seth!Just the guy I was looking for April said this was your room"I lied"Oh no this is Deans mines down a floor"He says"God damn it she's a little- whoah what happened to your face that looks like it hurts"I say"Dude who are you talking too I thought you were going to get some more beer"Deans voice called getting closer"Teuila are you drunk?"Seyh laughs"Don't tell Roman he gets mad"I say putting my finger to my lips"I got to go but Seth..."I kissed him why'd I just do that?why'd I kiss him? I pulled back and there was Dean he looked so hurt for a second until he got pissed.I giggled he looked cute like that he looked at me when I giggled his eyes showed something but then his eyesdarted back too Seth looking dangerous again"Seth you should get some vodka when you get that beer I say making my way in the room between them lulling Dean to the living room with me before he killed Seth."what...okay?"with that he left shutting the hotel room door.They was these people dancing on the TV."I WANNA DO THAT!"I scream posting and jumping up and down Dean laughs seeming to calm down before looking at the TV confused "You want to dance?"He asks while laughing"Dude yes Can we go to the club?Please. Please. Please.pleeeeeease."I beg"Like right now?"He asks"Yes"I say"Please Dean please please please"I beg jumping up and down while holding onto his arm"Okay Okay let me change"He says"YAYYY"I say"I'm gonna go change I'll see you in 15 room 374"I say skipping out and too my room.

I run around the room fixing everything my hair nails makeup outfit.I will admit I fell a few times but you know thats what happens when your drunk and running around a room.There was a knock on the door I opened it Dean stood there I did a little scream and jumped up hugging him he caught me and looked at me surprised."Dean!"I say"...Hey"He says I drag him inside the room "In almost done I just have to find my necklace"I say as I grab the necklace with the B on it Roman got it for me when we were little he spent all of his first pay check on it because that's all I wanted for my birthday and mom and dad had said no."Okay let's go!"I cheer throwing open the door and skipping down the hall.

Dean caught up with me when at the elevators"Your gonna have to slow down doll"He says I glared up at him when he called me doll"Don't call me that"I growl"testy drunk aren't we...Doll"He laughs before he smirks at me"Dean seriously"I whine"whatever you say doll now come on before Seth finds us we need to take the stairs"He says dragging me through the door we made it down the stairs and Dean turns to me after looking out the window I caught sight of Seth's half blonde half black hair.Dean looked around before turning to me"how you feel about danger doll?"He says"What?"I hiccup nervous butterflies filled my stomach"take off your heels"he says.I look at him like he was crazy I had no idea what we were doing but I needed shoes"trust me doll I'll keep you safe"He says I take off the heels"Can you keep up?"He says before flinging open the emergency door setting off boarding alarms that made my head pound Dean had taken off I realized before the door opened and two guards came in I weighed my options quickly before bolting out the door after Dean I saw him waiting for me next to an Uber I looked at him like he was crazy "You idiot there were guards they saw me!"I yell."I told you to keep up"He laughed before taking out a cigarette and lighting it"That's a bad habit you know"I say he laughed"We just set off a alarm in a billionaire hotel and you ran from guards and this is a bad habit?"He says"Yeah but girls don't like guys who smoke"I point out matter of factly well I made it sound that way truthfully it made Dean 1 billion times hotter.I took the cigarette from his plump pink lips and took a drag he looked surprised"I thought it was a bad habit?"He says"It is"I say confused before taking another drag"And girls didn't like it"He says"no girls don't like guy's that smoke like you it makes girls dangerous majestic like a unicorn..... OHMIGOSH IM LIKE A UNICORN!"I say"You are shitfaced doll we should get you to bed"He laughed stealing back the cigarette I pouted before realizing his words"What about the club"I whine"Its 3am there are no safe ones open,I have to go save your ass from jail it would be a great ass to have there everyone would want to go to jail for once and Seth has been calling your cell for the last ten minutes"His voice was cold and held no emotion when he spoke of Seth. "You know im gonna have to choose him right?"I ask"What?"He says"You and him you both want me i have to choose and well frankly I hate you"I say his face goes numb I sighed before carefully taking off my Necklace and taking his hand and placing the necklace in it.I look up at him and smile I take out my phone and answer Seth's call walking away from dean looking back once "Hey Seth"I say"Teuila are you okay? Where are you?"He says"My roomyou should come over in twenty"I say before hanging up I went to the bathroom choking on tears I cryed for about five before going to my room and fixing my makeup before Seth came.I don't love him.I hate him.I repeat to myself.