4-You love him

It was almost midnight and I was walking towards 'The Shield's' locker room because Roman had texted me a few weeks ago telling me that he was driving me too and from all events so basically I'm forced.I opened the door as soon as I got there and it was stupid of me because Dean was going crazy the room looked like a tornado had went through it Seth and Roman were just casually leaning against walls on there phones as all of this went on.Seth looked up and smiled at me"Hey Brokey"I sorta glared at him for calling me that but I was still to scared of Deans tantrum to speak soon Seth made a funny face making me laugh quickly stopping myself.Dean looked at me and I soon turned away from mine and Seth's session but soon turned back hearing Seth cry out Dean was beating him and Roman went to step in and got hit making him get pissed and went to hit Dean."NO!"I yelled grabbing Romans arm he looked up at me like I had just ate grandmas cake(Our grandmother while being an amazing cook was a terrible baker and she was the worst at cakes before we knew any better she had made a cake for one of our birthdays we ate it we had food poisoning for like a week).Anyways I then noticed Dean and Seth still fighting I couldn't think of what to do so I just put my hand on Dean he lurched around and hit me not hard but it still hurt I lost it beating him but finally stopped because he wasnt fighting back."Why don't you hit me back or stop ne you know you could beat me in a heart beat.Why don't you hit me?"I ask"I thought you were Roman I was hitting Roman not you I'm sorry Brooklyn"I looked at him confused why'd he call me Brooklyn and why was he being so gentle.I looked around and saw the cameras that was on Camera!I just freaked out a little"Don't hit Seth again"I finally say no emotion before walking over and helping Seth up wiping a little blood from his lip with my finger he stared at my lips as I stared at his Seth was hot and he was......uhm....Seth was hot.Roman cleared his throat and I moved back startled Seth laughed at me for doing it."AND CUT"Someone yells"That was amazing boys Teuila may I speak with you?"It was Mr.McMans daughter Stephanie Shot I was in trouble"Yeah..."I say"Walk with me"She says I started walking down the hall with her turning and weaving through the halls"Why'd you do that?"She asks"I-I didn't know that you were recording"I say"No not that why'd you step in why didn't you just let him hit Jon I mean he did hit your brother first"She says"I-I...."Actually I didn't even know myself I don't like Dean he's this weird crazy lunatic that is friends with my brother I don't care about him.She stopped"Are you two dating?"She asks"WHAT?"I quickly quietened myself"No I don't even like him in a person way"I say"You know anyone who spoke even a word of bad about you even looked at you bad in the past month he has beat the shit out of"She stared at me hard"You think you have everybody fooled don't you? But no mater how hard you try to deny it I can tell you care about him as much as he cares about you.Admit that you love him and I know that you do despite all your intentions to never let another heart touch yours."She says "He's like a little kid I don't like him at all he's older than me and he acts like he's 5"I say.She didn't even falter"That little persistent kid has some how gotten in under the wire. And that's what's happened, huh?Admit the truth."She gets close and almost whispers to me"You love him don't you?"My mind raced as she said those words did I no I didn't I wouldn't I couldn't He was insane to unstable I will love Seth Seth is good hot perfect for me.I then realized that I was holding my breath"I....I...I"I stammered"I thought so.Then Tell him"I was frozen her last words hit me like bricks."Cut"I looked around and down the hall just out of reach I saw the camera crew putting things away they had filmed it She had trapped me everyone was gonna know the thing that I didn't even know.I quickly ran away and saw Dean and Roman walking down the hall both shirtless I froze they were walking right towards me"Hey Tila"It was Dean.I couldn't even speak"Look I'm sorry Roman was supposed to tap me and then I was supposed to reach back and hit him I didn't even look to see who it was I should have"He sounded sad and his voice was pleading but I couldn't speak Stephanies words pounding in my head You love him don't you? tell him Tell him Tell Him TELL HIM TELL HIM.

--------
So guys I know that is a quote from something else but I love it so much I had too use it all rights to the rightful owners.