"Chaeyoung, this hotel is huge. It has a mall and I can buy you everything you need." Y/n pulled over to the front of the hotel to let someone park it.

"Well right now, I'm hungry. Come on." Chaeyoung crossed her arm with y/n while they walk towards the entrance.

It's a little thing to do but it made y/n's heart flutter. Just by holding her is the best thing for y/n to feel.

First thing y/n did is to get their hotel key card so they wouldn't have to after their dinner. It's a long walk.

"You okay? Your hand is shaking." Chaeyoung asked and held the girl's hand tightly.

"Uh yeah. It's just a little cold in here."

Y/n wasn't wrong, it is freezing. But that isn't the reason why she's shaking. Herself was there but her mind is somewhere else. She can't help but remember her past, her childhood.

"Don't lie to me. Come on what happened out there?" Chaeyoung pulled Y/n to the side to talk.

Y/n sighed. "You were right. My mom is sick and she almost attacked me for being alive."

Chaeyoung sighed heavily feeling sorry for y/n. She never expected for this to happen.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung hugged y/n in hopes to
make y/n feel better than before.

"Come on. Let's go distract your pretty little head with food and drinks." Chaeyoung pulled away and y/n smiled at her enthusiasm.

Y/n never took her eyes off the girl for one second. It's like her whole attention was on her the whole walk. She didn't know what's gotten inside her to do that but she never complained.

Chaeyoung kept talking to her until y/n forgets about her problems. She made the girl feel happy and loved at the same time, It's the first time y/n felt comfortable on a date.

Y/n has been on a couple of dates on the past but this time she was the first one to plan it. It was always a proposal plan for her father's business and the boys who took her out were complete ass. Some were considerate but most were a total idiot.

Y/n never spoke the entire dates and had to resolve through her phone the entire night talking to Mina or even Jennie. But this time she had a girl she absolutely adore and would consider planning a future for.

If her father could see her now, she would get drag back to her house and rot there for her entire life. But no, she has her freedom and is living her life without having to worry about anything because whenever she's with Chaeyoung or Mina, she feels at ease.

At this point she would consider her friends as her family. She would push her parents away just to make her real family happy. If her father ever gets involve in her life again, she would push herself away from her loves ones. Why? Because that's how much y/n cares for Mina and the others. She cares too much that she has to be alone to take all the emotional pain.

When both of them finished ordering Y/n took a look around because she has never been here before. She only heard about it one time in her household years ago.

Chaeyoung couldn't help herself but to look at the girl in front of her. Her smile reached her ears, staring at the woman she loves is one of her favourite thing to do.