Ch. 27: New Flame

**A/N: Guys I am trying my best to write this from a guy's perspective so bear with me pls! Thanks ***
Also, these chapters are from the book Business Man First, Alpha Last

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Try to tell you no, but my body keeps on telling you yes. Try to tell you stop but your lips they got me me so me so out of breath..."

~

I slammed the door to Nyla's apartment after getting rid of the cop.

I sniffed the air for my mate and walked in that direction. She smelled delectable.

It was uncomfortable trying to walk around my erection so I took off my shorts tossing them to the side. I strutted to the back of the house like I owned the place; got me feeling like the man I walk through.

Nyla was sitting on the bed. I just stared at her profile committing every hair from the crown of her head to the nail polish on her toes. I never wanted to forget her. I wanted to remember everything about her. Always.

She looked at me then as if she had read my thoughts. She smiled shyly.

"Nuh uh, none of that shy stuff right now. I want my Goddess Nyla. Now, bring that ass here girl."

She laughed and stood up, but didn't make a move. Oh she thought I was playing?

"Nyla." My tone was serious. "Don't play games with me because I'm running this fuck tonight."

She shivered. I grinned. That's the reaction I wanted.

She walked towards me in a white gown. Sexy.

"Take it off." My voice was husky.

She complied. Slowly sliding down the gown exposing her large breasts to me. The areola looked darker and bigger. Goddamn. She continued to let the gown fall down her flat stomach and slender thighs to pool at her feet.

She stepped forward standing in nothing but light pink panties. I got to my knees in front her and leaned my head forward. I put face in the crotch of her panties inhaling deeply. I felt my canines extend. She smelled amazing.

That wasn't the only thing that extended. I thought.

It had been so long since I tasted her.

I slid her panties to the side and dipped a finger into her hot cavern. Jesus. She was wet for me. I quickly darted out my tongue and lapped at her liquid heat. I moaned. She tasted exquisite.

Nyla was groaning and tried to pull back. I growled and pulled her back towards me lifting her left leg up and sliding her panties down. I put her left leg high up on my shoulder and only her glory was exposed to my mouth. I latched on to her sex giving it long, firm strokes and flicks of my tongue. Mmm, how did I go so long without her?

Her legs were quivering and she was moaning out of control. I lifted her other leg so now I was kneeling on the floor with Nyla suffocating me between her heavenly thighs. If I died like that, I would be a happy man.

She was pulling my hair as if she wanted to uproot it. It was kind of painful, but it only made me suck harder.

"Kyke! Mmm, keep going baby!" She moaned and gasped.

Fuck. The more she screamed and the louder she was, the harder I got.

I got up with little to no effort and walked us to the bed somehow. My face still buried between her legs.