I will protect you (4)

Kuroo's POV:

The school day was going as usual for me. I like school. I get good grades, I pay attention, and the only time I get in trouble is because of my dumb friends. Either that or I'm breaking up a fight. The bell rang for the end of the day. I started to make my way to the back of the school when I saw Yamamoto.

Yamamoto was running up to me. 'What's his problem?' 

"KUROO!!!!!"

"Huh- what's up Yamamoto?"

"Did you hear about that fight from earlier? That punk that always starts fights, Nakamura, well he pinned a kid against a wall for no reason. Then I heard when that kid left his last class he was chasing him down. Looked like they were going to the back of the school."

'Kemma...'

"SHIT, KENMA!"

"Hey captain where are you going?"

I started sprinting towards the back of the school.

'Kenma just hold on a little longer for me...'

Kenma's POV:

I ran behind the school praying that Kuroo is there. I don't want to burden him with my problems but I don't know what else to do.

'He's not here.'

Shit, what do I do now?! Before I could even finish that thought I was kicked in the back. I was laying on the ground. I rolled over so I could face them when one of them stepped on my throat. I couldn't breathe. My hands were shaking and I was trying to grab his leg. I had barely any strength left in me.

'Please hurry Kuroo...'

Just when I thought I was going to pass out, Nakamura took his foot off my throat. My breathing was heavy and I was light headed. They all began to kick me. I held my arms in front of my face trying to protect myself the best I could...

Kuroo's POV:

I'm scared. I'm not scared of fighting those guys, but I'm scared of what they are doing to Kenma right now. Kenma never told me his name. I didn't know it was Nakamura who was doing this to him. The first day I saw Kenma getting bullied Nakamura had his hood up. He is known for beating guys up. He does some real damage.

When I turned the corner behind the school I saw them kicking Kenma. Kenma looked so lifeless, like he could pass out at any moment. I ran up to them and grabbed Nakamura by the back of his shirt. I threw him on the wall. I threw a hard right hook at him. I've never been more mad in my entire life. Pretty sure I broke his jaw. I punched him again, I'm going to make sure he knows he can't mess with Kenma EVER again. His nose started to bleed. I dropped him and he fell to the ground. I kicked him once and turned around to the other guys. They were just standing there in awe.

"GET OUTTA HERE COWARDS!"

They picked up Nakamura and hastily walked away.

"Kenma! Are you okay?!"

I picked him up off the ground. His back was definitely in pain. He had a bruise on his neck already. 'What the hell did they do before I got here?!'

"Kenma...Your neck, what happened?!"

"He stepped on my neck. I thought I was going to pass out." His voice was shaky and I thought was going to collapse.  

I hate those guys. I hate them so much. They did this to him. They hurt him and I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Kenma's eyes were tearing up. I could tell he was in pain. I grabbed him and embraced him. He's so tiny. I hugged him a little too tight and he winced from the pain. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.