Chapter 31

Haley's POV**

Its lovely day two in sunny Destin, Florida with my girls, we were all laid out on the sand soaking in the sun trying to get ride of our hangovers, I don't think laying out here is the way to do it but I'm up for a little sun anyway, I'm getting extemely pale and for a wolf thats never good. Tomorrow is my last day here before I have to go back to Atlanta to meet my hair stylist, makeup artist, and Devin's mom. She's made an appointment for me to get my nails done before the wedding, she always texts me everyday to tell me just to relax and have fun because pretty soon I'll be married and have a pack to take care of along with my husband and mate.

I put my earbuds in, drowning out the sound of people near by and the waves as they crash against the shore, I loved the feel of the warm sun on my skin giving me a dark glow to my skin but not to dark and I most definetly don't burn so thats a big plus. I closed my eyes after I adjusted the giant umbrella that covered our group, I could hear guys stop and stare at all of us but we didn't pay them any attention.

**

After I laid on the sand for what felt like days which was only hours I decided I needed to take a dip in the water, I got up dusting myself off some before running out to the water, I splashed against my now carmel skin making me jump back some from the temperature before I ran in diving under the water. The thing about wolves is we love water, to feel it surround our bodies is pretty amazing plus you can hear everything that goes on and hold your breath forever.

The girls soon joined me in the water as we splashed and messed around, Chris showed up for Anna which only made the fun even more amazing, we laughed and giggled until all of us got out of the water to get something to eat since we are literally starved.

We walked along the docks looking for a place to eat before we walked up on a lovely looking diner called 'Great White Bay Diner' we were greated by a young girl around my age with brunette colored hair and tanish skin, she gave us all menus as we sat down along the bar.

"What can I get you, babe?" The bartender leaned over the bar so he was inches from my face I could feel his breath along my face.

"Jager and Coke?"

"Isn't it a little early?"

"It's never too early...Austin." I looked down at his name tag letting his name roll of my tongue slowly as if I didn't know how to pronounce it.

"One Jager and Coke comin up."

He walked away letting somebody else take the orders of the others, I must say he is rather sexy but he has nothing on my man, he came back a little while later with my drink and a small shot of something else.

"Whats that?" I stared down at the shot that he handed me.

"Straight jack."

"Thanks."

I tossed it back, slamming the glass down on the table before looking back at him, his mouth was open and I think I saw some drool escape. So I placed my finger under his bottom jaw pushing his mouth closed and pretending to swipe away some drool.

"Might want to watch out Austin, nobody likes people who stare." I winked at him before placing my menu in my face to look around to see what I wanted. I heard him laugh before he walked to the other side to take someone elses order.

The Burgers sounded rather appetizing but so did the chicken dinners, I looked at everyone else.

"What are y'all getting?"

"I'm getting the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich." Chris spoke up while he rubbed Anna's hand with his thumb.

"I'm getting the Bacon Rach Burger." Elana spoke up sipping on her Dr. Pepper.