Chapter 15

Devin's POV***

Haley was shaking in her sleep, she looked like she was having a seizure. I tried to wake her up, she kept screaming and hitting me.

"Go away. Leave me alone." I started to just believe she was having a bad dream.

"Haley baby it's me. Devin!" I tried reassuring her, I stroked her cheeks, kissing her forehead. She stopped shaking, there were tears coming out of her eyes. She started to open her eyes, tears invaded her cheeks. Her eyes were so blood shot.

"Haley what's wrong?" I pulled her up into my lap, holding her tight agaisnt my chest. My wolf was growling with hers.

"My baby. I lost my baby." She whispered so low, I didn't think I understood her clearly.

"No baby, you didn't. I won't let you lose our baby. I promise Haley. It was just a nightmare, it's not true. Go back to sleep babe, I'm here." I rubbed her back with one hand and rubbed her hair with the other, she had such a tight grip on me I don't think she's ever gonna let go. She had her head resting on my shoulder still crying into my neck. I smelled up her neck trying to see if her scent changed since she's pregnant, but nothing new, hell she still smelled like heat.

**

Haley's POV***

Haley! My wolf was growling at me to answer her, but I just couldn't find my voice to answer her. I knew she was annoyed because I used a pregnancy test to see if I was pregnant when I should've asked her. Hell I don't even know if the pregnancy tests work on wolves since we're animals.

They don't you idiot! You are NOT pregnant! Devin has to mark you first. He can only mark you during making love. He didn't! You're not pregnant, horney teenager! My wolf growled at me. Why'd I have a dream of losing my baby if I wasn't pregnant? It seemed to real.

"Devin, my wolf keeps saying I'm not...pregnant." I whispered into Devin's neck after I settled down so more from my crying fit.

"Your scent hasn't changed and my wolf is telling me you aren't pregnant." He whispered back into my neck.

I pulled back to look at his face, he looked so tired, I hope he went to sleep last night. I leaned in to peck his lips with a kiss when he pulled me back to him. His kisses were hard and hungry, he didn't even ask for entrance. He gripped the inside of my thigh earning a moan from me, he slipped his tongue into my mouth as soon as it opened. He started pulling my pants off again while I started rolling down his boxers.

He picked me up setting me agaisnt the head board, our lips never left each other. He pushed all of my hair to the left side of my neck. He licked and teased my shoulder blade, the shocks were intense going through my body. He didn't even warn me intill I felt his canine extend and puncture into my skin. I through my head back moaning his name.

"Devin!" He grabbed onto my sides for support. His teeth retracted as he bent down licking up the blood on my shoulder. He pressed me into the head board one more time, licking down the center of my body. My core was throbbing for his touch.

Just as the thought crossed my mind, he inserted 3 fingers all the way inside of me stroking my entrance. He spit down on my core to let his fingers slide in easier. He grabbed one of my breasts massaging it with his hand while he still pounded me with his fingers. I pressed up agaisnt the head board for support, I knew when I came to his fingers because he instantly dropped down licking and sucking at my entrance. He still massaged my left breast with his musculer hand, teasing my pert nipple.

His tongue was ravashing threw my entire entrance, I bucked my hips to meet his mouth. He gently pushed me back agaisnt the bed kissing me with such passion and lust. His eyes were blue and black now. He tasted so sweet and hot, I melted under his touch.

We were still kissing as he entered my body, I moaned into his mouth when he started gently thrusting himself inside of me, tickling my clit with his fingers. His muscles tightened as he pounded inside of my faster and faster till a burst of hot liquid filled up my core. He didn't pull out, instead he slowly moved inside of me, letting me feel his every inch.

I smiled up into his eyes before I closed my eyes to enjoy everything that is him.

I'm not letting you get pregnant this time. I'll wait till me and his wolf mate for you to get pregnant. My wolf told me inside my head after Devin slowly pulled himself out of me.

He laid on the bed in his naked glory right next to me with a giddy smile on his face.

'You're mine now.'

'Yes, as you are mine.'

We thought to each other as I snuggled up to his side.

"My turn."

I rolled over on top of him sliding down to his hard member. I took him in my hands and slowly starting stroking up and down.

**

Devin's POV**

She stroked slowly agaisnt my member with a goofy smile on her face, I held in my substance for a while since she still was going slow. Before I could utter a word out, I felt her tongue lick at my head.

I squirmed under her, loving every movement she made on top of me. I could feel her lick from top to bottom tasting my pre-cum. She sucked me clean.

"I'm...I'm...I'm gonna..." Was all I got out before I exploded in her mouth, she swallowed every last bit of me. I shot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, no 10 times inside my beautiful girls mouth, and she took all of it.

She licked me top to bottom, side to side clean before she fell over next to me rubbing my abs.

"You are amazing Baby!" I whispered kissing her head softly.

"You're better." She whispered back while she still rubbed my abs.

**

"What the hell?" I jumped out of my bed when my door flew open revealing a very pissed off Aiden. I covered up Haley since she was still naked glory on my bed.

"YOU MATED?!" He yelled his statement/question at Haley and she flinched back from his voice.

"Oh hell no! If you got something to yell then yell at me not her." I got all up in his face pushing him back out of my room. Yes I'm still naked but I don't care to get dressed.

He backed down when I used my alpha athority in my voice. He turned around walking back into the room he was staying in, slamming the door in my face.

I walked back into my room to see Haley putting her clothes back on. She already had her pants and her bra on she was busy looking for her shirt while I sat and watched her from the doorway.

I cleared my throat and pointed at the lamp shade where her shirt lay covering up the light.

She blushed and ran over to get it, her black hair bouncing off her shoulders. She put her shoes on, walking right past me into the room Aiden was in. I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me with a question written on my face.

"I need to talk to him, let him understand where I'm coming from." She looked at me with pure love in her eyes it was so hard for me to say no to her beautiful face.

"Hurry back and I'm staying right here." She nodded before a quick peck on my lips was added. I didn't want to let her go now that we've completed the mating. Our bond is stronger now, I can feel her every emotion. Far or Near.