Chapter 39 - I Can't See One Thing Wrong

Beginne am Anfang

She watched him unnoticed for a few minutes and then he looked up, sensing her there, his eyes twinkling at the sight of her Christmas sweater.  She looked down at the Grinch knitted into the front of it and rose her eyebrows at him.

"So, I got a bit dirty giving them lunch and this was all I could find to wear. Two year olds think food is for playing with, who knew?"  They both did, as they had worn more than a few meals recently. 

"You look cute," he said, getting up and walking toward her.  "But to be honest, he's scaring me, I'm afraid he'll have to come off."  He lifted the sweater by the hem and pulled it over her head, revealing her camisole beneath.  He whistled softly.

"Well, that was worth the reveal."

"Like you didn't see me in it this morning when I got dressed right in front of you," she said wryly.

"Putting on and taking off are two completely different things," he said with a waggle of his own brows.

"Well, it's off, and now I'm freezing."

"Is the monitor on upstairs?" he asked, walking behind her.

"If they wake up it will set off the alarm on your laptop," she confirmed.

He locked the door.  "Good.  Come here."  He held out his hand and led her to the comfortable sofa he kept in here.  She often found him laying on it, his feet propped over the arm as he was too long for it, reading some report on Climate Change or a contract for a new artist.  Now he sat down and she walked to stand between his legs.  He lifted the bottom of her camisole and gently kissed her stomach, pushing it up and off so she was standing topless before him.  He looked at her for a moment and she marvelled that that was all it took, she was aroused just from his hooded gaze and slightly parted lips, betraying his own state.

She smiled, loving that he still wanted her like this, and she him.  They had made love this morning before getting out of bed, and last night in the shower before bed.  Sometimes, life intervened and he had nicknamed the twins the Erection Detection System because their timing was uncanny but they had learned to make love whenever they had the chance, and in some cases it was actually even more exciting.  Still, they would be glad to have the new nanny next year, for more than just work requirements.

He paid homage to her upper body, which she kept toned doing dance and yoga, as well as running around after two and a half year olds, and she let him, sliding her fingers through his hair. He wore it longer these days, and she loved his rock star style. 

"I actually came to tell you something," she breathed, as he slid her leggings and underwear down and pushed them away.  "Something important."

"I have something important to discuss with you too," he said in a deep voice, opening her legs and pushing his face against her.  Any thought of passing on her news left her mind completely as she moaned with pleasure.

"Dios mio," she muttered.

"You want me to stop?" he murmured against her.

"Fuck no, don't you dare!" He chuckled, putting his lips and tongue back to work. She would have loved him to take his time, but she didn't want the twins to interrupt so she lifted her leg over his shoulder to give him better access and soon she was whimpering in increasing volume as she crumbled into a mess beneath his mouth.  He stood and kissed her as he shucked his jeans and then sat back down so she could straddle him. She began to ride him but she was still spasming and she came again and again, her body gripping him and encouraging him to join her.

Sure enough, they were still in the throes and panting in each other's neck when the first cry sounded via his laptop. They both giggled and she dressed as quickly as possible. The twins weren't crying, in fact they were having an animated conversation in their weird little twin language, but they would get bored soon, so she had better get back up there.  She kissed Shawn gently on the lips.

"Thanks for that," she whispered.

"You had something important to tell me," he reminded her.  She had a good mind to let him wait until after dinner, but she wanted to tell him too much.

"I do, I wanted to ask you, if you would like to score the movie."

"Score??" he asked in shock.  It was something he had thought about for years. "Of course!  Yes!"

"I'm a bit hurt that you sound more excited about that than when you came inside me just now," she said primly, straightening the Grinch once again.

"That's because I was so overcome with carnal pleasure I could barely speak," he said. "Are you serious?"

"I am, I know you've always wanted to write a score, well I think you can do it, and I made it a condition and they were thrilled actually."

"Mama!  Mama!"  The twins were chanting now in a sing song tone.

"They're harmonising!" Camila exclaimed.

"Um, no honey, they're chanting."

"They sound adorable," she argued.

"They do, if you're Mama, or maybe me, and perhaps their grandparents.  To everyone else they sound like constipated monkeys.  Come on let's go get them up."