I'm wearing a pink dress that falls to my knees and it flows and buttons up at the front, with my sandals. Dulcie is wearing a white top with little denim shorts, Charlotte is in a pink toddler romper with white shoes and a little white bow in her hair. Jamie's in denim shorts with a Ralph Lauren polo top.

Jamie, Jim and my dad all helped each other to do the BBQ food and my mom helped me set the table with party snacks on. We sang happy birthday to Charlotte and all had a slice of cake; now she's sat outside with my sisters, Addison, Ezer and Dulcie. My mom, tippi and Sam are sat chatting whilst my brother chats with my dad and Jim.

"No I didn't.. she mentioned us hopefully having more soon and I told her I was a little nervous about having anymore" I smile shyly, turning in his arms and gazing up at him as I snake my arms around his waist. "Oh" he smiles kissing me. "I don't want to tell anybody until we know for sure everything is okay. Even then i don't think I'd like to tell everyone.. just family? If that's okay with you of.." he cuts me off, kissing me softly.

"I couldn't care who we tell and when, as long as our little baby is healthy and as long as my beautiful wife is happy and healthy too, that's all that matters." He strokes my cheek, kissing me gently again. "God I love you" I giggle a bit, hugging him close. "Actually, this just reminded me to phone the doctors office and tell them so we can book in.." I look up at him as my mother comes through.

"Ahh there you both are" she grins when she sees us, "hey mama.. everything okay?" I ask and she nods, grinning. "I've just come to get some squash for Dulcie" she smiles and Jamie pouts "I can get that for her" he goes over and I watch them "it's okay I got it, she's practically a grand-daughter to me now" my mom nudges him softly and he smiles shyly as I chuckle, watching her walk back out with a plastic cup.

"Knowing your family accept my daughter like that makes me so unbelievably happy" he sighs, smiling as I kiss him. "They adore her.. just like I do and just like we all adore you" I stroke his cheek as he smiles shyly. "I love you" he kisses me, deepening it as he pushes me against the breakfast bar. "Jamie don't.." I groan slightly when he kisses my neck.

"No ones coming.." he continues to kiss across my jawline and I giggle, pushing him away playfully. "Later..." I smile cheekily as I lean up to kiss him. "Okay I'm going to phone the doctors office, you head out and I'll be out soon" I kiss his cheek before waking off to the hallway.

-----

Once I've made the phone call I go outside to everyone. I sit on the blanket that's laid on the grass and Jamie moves his chair a little bit, standing Charlotte on the floor and slowly helping her walk to me. I have my hands and arms out ready to get her from him, and she squeals when she reaches me. I lift her above my head and giggle as she laughs softly.

"How's my beautiful birthday girl?" I coo when I rest her on my knee, blowing gentle raspberries on her cheek whilst she giggles. "Mamamama" she coos, playing with my fingers that are in front of her. I gasp and I hear Jamie's gasp too. "She said mama!!" I grin up at him, tickling her stomach as she giggles loudly.

"Oh wow. That was so cute" Jamie grins, taking a photo of me and Charlotte. Everyone cheers as they hear her say it again, and I grin. "She's so clever" I settle her between my legs on the blanket and kiss her head gently. She coos and babbles to herself and I listen, stroking her leg softly. "You're the best mama" Grace grins over at me and I blush.

"I try to be.. it helps a lot that this ones the best little baby ever" I giggle, kissing charlotte's head. "True, but you are good with kids anyway though. It's natural to you" she smiles and I thank her, watching as my mom eyes me slightly. "What?" I mouth to her and she shakes her head, smirking a bit as she turns back to Sam.