Ugly CEO

Hey Awesomies, I decided to give you people another ridiculous short story as a treat. XD This one is about that stupid CEO boss dude, which I just hate, because hey just because you're rich, it doesn't mean you have to be a jerk to girls, okay? It's creepy anyways. XP SHIVER O_O (Who else shivered? XD) 

This may not sound as cliché as my other stories (girl always falling for the guy), because personally, I hate Mr. CEO boss dude, so I'm just trying to make a story where he DOESN'T get what he wants. XD But don't worry, it's stull ridonkulous. XD

Now, here we go. :)-

Prologue

"Nicola? Nicola!" I scream, excitedly. My twin sister steps out of her room. Her black eye linered eyes widen when she sees the grin on my face. I know why. I haven't smiled since forever ago. Ever since I lost my job, last month. "I finally got another job! I'm going to cry!" I smile.

"Oh my god! Sarah! That's awesome!" She cries. She rushes over to hug me. Nicola and I are identical twins, but there's an obvious way to tell us apart. I am colorful. Like very. I wear at least six different colors a day. My shirt and skirt cannot be the same colors. And my eyeshadow has to be a different color from my nails or shoes. Nicola is a whole different story, she likes to wear all black. It's her style. Black dress, shirt, pants, everything. She wears goth makeup too, she looks pretty like that. We both have black hair and blue eyes. 

"I am so excited for this job, you don't even know it."

"Yeah, so I don't have to be the one making all the money." She laughs. Then, she loosk serious. "Well, and Mom." I sigh. Ever since Dad left us a year ago, we've been terrible. Nicola and I are only nineteen and we have to work so much. 

"Hey, you never told me what kind of job you just got." Nicola raises her eyebrows. Those brows that mirror mine. Her whole face mirrors mine. My heart jumps with excitement again.

"I'm going to be Malex company's CEO's assistant." I smile, proudly. Nicola's eyes and mouth drop open so much, she looks scary. And I mean, she already looks kind of... vampirish, so she looks really scary right now. "Stop that!" I cry. 

"Malex. Did you just say Malex!? That's impossible!" She yells. "How did the billionaire boss dude ever accept you!?" 

"I guess it's because I'm pretty," I sigh. I get everything because of my looks, I try to downplay that, but it's not working, it's not always good to be beautiful. People take advantage of you. And you get a lot of hate because of jealousy. I've experienced that before.

But tomorrow, I will be his assisstant. My life will probably finally look up. At least a little.

Chapter One

One month later-

I am so confused. Malex co. CEO boss dude... His name is Ceo. Pronounced as SEE- YO. Yeah... But I'm just confused because, he seems different around me. I think he wants something. When he first met me, there was nothing between us, he was very handsome boss. When I saw him, I like shook with nervousness. His eyes were just so bright! I was wearing a purple dress that day of my interview. But as stuff went on, he lost his dead seriousness and became so immature, oh my god, I feel like I am the boss, and I need to make him pay attention and all. What's wrong with him?

The elevator doors slide open, and I step out into the hallway. Cea smiles at me. Cea is Ceo's sister. She works here too. We became best friends. She was the one who told me that I was just seeing the real Ceo, and that his immaturity was his real personality, away from his job. I was relief. I was kind of scared, I mean... She told me not to worry.