Intimidation

We rode into the town in our grey Toyota Corolla. I was now 16 and sort of used to the whole vampire thing. I managed to make it throug highschool only drinking blood from 15 people. That's actually the reason we had to move. I flipped my long orangish hair and adjusted my shirt. Moving to a new town was different, I'd be with other creatures and I couldn't wait. As we were driving I saw baby cyclopes and baby werewolves playing. Teen wolves and vampires hanging out on every corner. When we pulled up to our house I couldn't wait to make friends. I got out the car and stretched. "Aaaaaaah! Neighborsh Are Here! Letsh go shee them. " I heard someone scream from in a house. I lifted my eyebrow and my mom looked at me colder than our blood was. Out popped a vampire girl with thick braces and pig tails, A mother who was slender and pale wearing a long black dress and lagging behind was a girl my age with a creme dress , flat shoes and a flower head band while texting. She looked like my type of friend. "Whats up..." she siad not looking up. "Hey." I said with just as much enthusiasim. I felt like we were Daria from the hit tv show. She looked up and smiled. "How old are you." I began to get excited but then had too cool it. First impressions make or break you. "Oh y'know 16 now. " I said adjusting my breats trying to show that mine were bigger. Back when I was in shool as a human that's what the girls did to show their dominance but for some reason I don't think that was the same here. I shrugged. "Cute, I'm 16 too, most of the cute boys in this town are either 16 or 17 in my opinion. I'm Victoria." she said finally showing emotion in her voice. "I'm Scarlet." I said. "I promise it'll be just like that normie town you used to live in. Only better and more people can relate to you." She looked at me and smiled again. "Cmon lemme take you to the mall and show you around." I looked at my mom and dad for money and they slapped a 50 in my hands. I couldnt do much with 50 but it would do.

Grrrrrrr! A wolf and pixie fight was happening in the middle of the mall. "I'll rip those glittery wings off!"Yelled the werewolf in a deep voice.  "Bring it on, dog!" Yelled the male pixie in a high voice. "Vicky!" Yelled a pixie. She was with a werewolf guy and 2 vampire dudes. The girl grabbed my arm and pulled me over to them. "Yall this is ...." She looked at me funny. "Hehe Scarlet." I said sticking my hips out. The pixie sneered and walked on the air around me as if she were touching the floor. "Scarlet eh? Why are you with my best friend? Try to steal her? She's mine." She was quite jelous. I just ignored her and she got even more angry. "Theres an annoying buzz in my ear. Haha. How old is this mall?" I met the other werewolves but kept my on one. He was really cute, he had dark brown hair and a big beautiful smile, green eyes that sprarkled like diamonds or emeralds. When he strare at you, it's like looking into your future the way you always envisioned it. Oh god he's staring at you Scarlet! Snap out of it! "Scarlet!" Victoria yelled. "Huh? Wahh?" I said finally snapping out the trans. He looked at me and smiled again. I quietly melted. "Oh my dracula, Scarlet stop drooling over him!"Victoria said snapping in my face "I wasn't even drooling!" I said. "So you admit you were daydreaming about him?" She laughed. He was looking dead at me. "Not even, he's not even that cute so..." I said laughing. "Sure! You're blushing really hard, talk about a colorful vamp."

When we all walked home, we dropped Milia off first. "Finally we can really run!" I said. "No.... Haha, We go swimming when we drop her off." Toryan said as we ran to the beach. We came across the river and they started undressing. "Umm, I didn't bring a bathing suit." I said standing there as Victoria pulled her dress off. This was absolutley crazy. "Are you silly? Its underwear only. No cmon! Theres someone else I'd like you to meet." Victoria said. I undressed and covered myself with my arms. I saw the boys put on scuba suits and air tanks. "Wait, how come they get suba suits and air tanks?" I asked looking for ours. "Were vampires, we dont breathe any more." I looked at her and nodded. We walked in the ocean as the guys swam above. We came across an underwater city. Victoria swam up and grabbed the boys as we swam through the city. We came across a house and Harry knocked on the door. This world was too real! Everything I thought could never happen, has happened all over a 6 hour period. A bluish mermaid girl answered the door.  "Are you four crazy? It's almost 6 am! Teen curfew is soon! Go home and hurry before your in trouble." The girl said shooing us. "We lost track of time." We grabbed the boys and and ran full speed out of the ocean. I fell twisting my ankle. "Aaah!" I screamed falling to the ground. "I'll take her." Victoria said grabbing me. "No, I'll take her because she'll need some where to sit." Toryan said kneeling. Victoria ran and got me a towel ad wrapped it around me. Harry helped me on Toryans back. Toryan, Victoria and harry began running atleast 140 mph. back to my house.

We made it there about 30 minutes from curfew. "You boys go, I got her." Victoria said putting my arm around her, helping me in the house. "It's just a little sprain, I'll be fine, now go before your in trouble." I said. She nodded and screamed that she'd call me and left. I looked at my ankle and it was a little swollen. I hopped up to my room and to my suprise, everything was already set up for me. "Just like back in pittsburg ehh?" My dad said coming from behind me and stopped at the door way. I put my foot down before he could see because I didn't want him saying I couldn't hang out with Victoria, Toryan and Harry any more. "What's wrong with your foot?" My dad said stiffining up. "Nothing, see?" I put my normal amount of weight on my foot and pain shot through my leg. I fell to my knee's and held my ankle tight. "Ow." I mumbled as a tear fell from my eye. "Something is wrong." My dad said getting panicked. "I'm okay. I just hurt my ankle when I came up the stairs! I'm fine." I said starting to get eery. My dad looked st me suspiciously and nodded. He walked or what looked like gliding, out of my room. I fell onto my chair and changed my clothes. What a day....