Chapter 5: Don't Take Them Away

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Don't bother him with that. He's going to be busy helping us restock to be able to do that"

Red: "Aww.. I wanted his cooking"

Y/n: "You can ask him later"

Red: "Yay!!"

Schwi: "What weapon do you think will suit me best master?"

Y/n: "Like I said before, your role is mainly my scouting. I'd prefer you have something like.. a sniper would be nice"

Schwi: "Sniper?"

Y/n: "I do need someone to get me coverage from long distance. You are a smart girl and with those eyes, I'm sure you could calculate the best outcome to avoid hitting me or Red when in the battlefield. I'm sure a sniper would be good for you"

Schwi: "Then I'll do my best with this "sniper" that you speak off"

Y/n: "I want you to carry a knife with you incase the enemy is too close for such a long range weapon"

Schwi: "I do have super strength as well"

Y/n: "I want your attacks to be lethal"

Schwi: "I'll take the knife as well then"

We got to the gates of Melromarc and immediately get the feeling of leaving.

Y/n: "I hate this fucking place"

I say with a snarl.

Red: "Master?"

Y/n: "Let's just go do what we need to do"

Schwi & Red: "Yes master"

We walk in and I put my hoodie on.

Y/n: "The best I can do to avoid attention, the better"

Schwi and Red imitate me as they follow behind me. I could see the people looking at some horsemen knights going out.

Y/n: "Could the waves be starting soon? We need to get there so we could get this done fast"

We dash over to Muramasa's and see him working on somethings.

Muramasa: "Don't worry kid, I already got your stuff done"

He says without even looking at me.

Y/n: "You worked on my ammo?"

Muramasa: "I knew you'd need it as soon as you come back. I made the usual 8 magazines for that Calico of yours. 20 more for the Thompson and a couple more sharpened throwing knives for Red. I also made this little sword for the little one"

Y/n: "Thanks.. I want to ask you for another project if it's possible to be made"

Muramasa: "Another weapon for you?"

Y/n: "It's for Schwi actually"

Muramasa: "What do you have in mind?"

I put a blueprint that I had ready for myself but ultimately, deemed it as too much for me to carry.